Match Thread Coventry City - Leeds United Match Thread - Saturday 6th Apr (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Fuck me, that last half an hour felt like two days.

Amazing 60 minutes where we looked really good, with some incredible individual performances. 2-0 up at home and we go park the bus with half an hour to go, which I didn't agree with, but we got it over the line. Win our game in hand and we'll be a point behind Norwich. They have an easier set of fixtures but anything can happen in this fucking batshit crazy league.

Bidwell, Eccles, or Thomas for MOTM. There's several candidates. Well done lads!

The Reverend Skyblue

Well done lads.
Big game in mid week , be happy with a point there then we are within touching distance of Norwich with a better goal difference

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Fuck me, that last half an hour felt like two days.

Amazing 60 minutes where we looked really good, with some incredible individual performances. 2-0 up at home and we go park the bus with half an hour to go, which I didn't agree with, but we got it over the line. Win our game in hand and we'll be a point behind Norwich. They have an easier set of fixtures but anything can happen in this fucking batshit crazy league.

Bidwell, Eccles, or Thomas for MOTM. There's several candidates. Well done lads!

Van Ewijk keeping Summerville quiet, and Palmer also had a quality game…

Sheaf did some unsung work doubling up on that side too defensively, and I don’t think he gave the ball away once…

Users who are viewing this thread