Match Thread Coventry City - Hull City Match Thread - Wednesday 24th Apr (7 Viewers)

skyblu3sk

Against you maybe. Against other professionals though…
I completely disagree, they didn't look jaded they were up for a fight and that's a mix of mentality (which I'm delighted to see) and fitness. When they came on they made a huge difference and didn't tire in the 45 mins I'd have gone at them first half with those players and the brought players on playing for their place.

Brighton Sky Blue

I mean Binks hasn’t come on out of nowhere. £4.5m…. Hope we kept the receipt.
It probably isn’t that but on this season’s evidence we’ve still paid too much. Got hopes he’ll do better after a full pre season here though.

Saddlebrains

I'm what way

Just not showing the long term Fadz replacement qualities we believed we had brought him in for and were expecting to see apparently.

I know thats pretty vague, could mean anything, but explains why hes been subbed and dropped a fair few times i suppose

Offhegoes

I can understand the starting X1, but Dasilva is not a left forward, but was our best player when he went back to LB.
Feel sorry for Godden. He’s not a lone striker in a defensive formation. You need a quick and physically strong player for that role. He is neither. Still think he could score goals in this league, for a QPR or Millwall. He should have started one of the kids tonight Andrews or Dausch, MVE clearly knackered. Why not Lusala?

Hincha

Kitching was great earlier in the season.

Clearly lost his way a bit but hopefully next season he can kick on and consistently reach those levels again.

shmmeee

He’s the anti Fadz. Hides, poor in the air, weak, always looks flustered. I’d honestly cut my losses.

covcity4life

A shame to lose. 3 shit goals conceded. But the players did look tired in fairness to robins

Palmer poor besides goalm da Silva did well and great assist. Collins Thomas lati Kelly rly bad fuck ups for the goals.No point dwelling though

Overall still proud of them and I liked the atmosphere tonight

Bring on the summer. Our existing players will get better. Our outgoing players will be replaced with better players

We will be better next season than this. Exciting times

PUSB

Great_Expectations

What the fuck are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don’t think this is a controversial take. Again, I like Palmer, but he couldn’t pick a pass today at all. Even his usually reliable control was poor.

Excellent free kick and he kept running, but on the ball he was a liability and he wasn’t available enough.

hamertime

Collins is a calamity, imagine doing that on one of the most important games of the season. He’s actually got worse as the season got on.

shmmeee

Who knew the defence from a mid table L1 side might not be good enough for top of the Championship?

theferret

Would have been nice to keep it alive, but never felt it was on in any case. A few need moving on, but we knew that. Just about seeing this season out and going again next. Table doesn't lie at this stage of the season, we just weren't quite good enough in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread