Match Thread Coventry City - Hull City Match Thread - Wednesday 24th Apr (6 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

Well that's it for the playoffs, from the start wrong set up tonight and I very rarely say that but the players who played at Wembley were up for it, use that energy. I'm fucking angry with the goals what a fucking shit show. The manager got it wrong tonight and I feel like I've been dry f*cked twice in a week.
It was fine to play for 0-0
Thomas and kitching are great Collins needs to be a back up
Need a keeper

skybluecam

Well that's it for the playoffs, from the start wrong set up tonight and I very rarely say that but the players who played at Wembley were up for it, use that energy. I'm fucking angry with the goals what a fucking shit show. The manager got it wrong tonight and I feel like I've been dry f*cked twice in a week.
Stupid comment when you have no idea of the fitness situation. Changes were probably forced.

shmmeee

I'm really pissed off with that. It's not so much that we've lost, it's the manner of the goals we've conceded. Fucking terrible.

Let's be honest, if we are going to progress next year we need to fix defence and goalkeeping positions.

The Barnsley lads are just far too poor on the ball. Slow to release it. Shit underhit passes far too often. Too lackadaisical all round. Hope it can be fixed but it’s been a season and no improvement. Their whole attitude bothers me TBH. Just don’t seem arsed.

Mr Panda

Weird one tonight. Some of the mistakes were absolutely shocking but I just feel like the team is mentally and physically exhausted and we absolutely need help from some additions this summer if we’re serious next season.

Even as a fan I felt tired coming into tonight’s game and all I did was stand around on Sunday and sink pints.

Brighton Sky Blue

I'm not convinced we'll win another game tbh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I have no appetite to watch Ipswich win 5-0 and celebrate the automatics. Will go to the QPR game to see off Godden and co.

Hull really aren’t that good, hopefully they don’t sneak in

Osullivan18

Really feel we cost ourselves that game with terrible errors and poor starting selection. Hull were actually very poor but two mistakes and a penalty won them the game.

skyblu3sk

It was fine to play for 0-0
Thomas and kitching are great Collins needs to be a back up
Need a keeper
I'm lost? Why was it fine to play for 0-0 we needed a win.... Thomas dropped too many bollocks tonight which was a real shame. The goal Collins shipped was a joke and that will probably play on Robbins mind now.

Sky Blue Pete

The Barnsley lads are just far too poor on the ball. Slow to release it. Shit underhit passes far too often. Too lackadaisical all round. Hope it can be fixed but it’s been a season and no improvement. Their whole attitude bothers me TBH. Just don’t seem arsed.
I think they’re great
Thomas gonna be a superstar
Any other keeper in professional football clears that as the keeper for me

Tommo1993

Glad the season is over tbh. Fed up of the biggest threat to our goal being our dodgy defence and absolutely shite keeper.

Sky Blue Pete

I'm lost? Why was it fine to play for 0-0 we needed a win.... Thomas dropped too many bollocks tonight which was a real shame. The goal Collins shipped was a joke and that will probably play on Robbins mind now.
First half and bring players on for 45

steve101

Da Silva hasn’t been bad tonight

I’m all ears if anybody can tell me what the hell Liam Kelly adds to the team though, he’s so below standard
He has had no minutes for god knows how long and then expected to play 98 minutes against a decent, quick team with a flagging Sheaf alongside and in the first half no forward to hold the ball up. He did well considering.

JohnWH

I hadn't checked in here at SBT for a couple of weeks.

Really don't feel we deserved to lose either game this week. But we did. Oh well. Today's comedy better value than a ticket for stand up, still a very entertaining game. Palmer goal was niiiiice

Matt smith

Thomas is the best of the bunch but blows very hot and cold. Really concerned about Collins and Kitching
Kitching at 4.5 is ridiculous, he’s a 2 million pound Centre half, feel like he can get better but for 4.5 million I expect a defender who’s the one of the best, he’s not

no_loyalty

Big Bobby from hero to zero, but Collins should have put his fucking foot through it.

Users who are viewing this thread