Match Thread Coventry City - Cardiff City Match Thread - Monday 1st Apr (3 Viewers)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Cant see a win here. Five in a row is a huge ask.

Tired Good Night GIF

Philosorapter

80 mins

Post update​

Leicester 2-1 Norwich

Just 10 minutes remain. And as it stands, Leicester are heading back to the top of the Championship.
It will be a nervy ending at the King Power Stadium, because late goals have cost the Foxes dearly already this season.

Philosorapter

Prefer Palmer to O'Hare atm. Would be nice to see them both on the pitch for a while instead of a straight swap.

Just for cohesion in spacial relationships in the gradual change of midfield to full-time.

Chris1987

He was really angry at the lack of game time and had a bust up with Robins at the training ground.

It got really heated and Godden stormed off in a right huff and cleared out his locker.

OR....he has a bit of a knock.
If he wants any squad involvement before the end of the season he can't afford to have any hissy fits. Straight in the naughty corner.

Skybluedownunder

What website do people recommend to use to stream the game please? I’m a bit remote today so can’t do it the normal way I do so any help is greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shmmeee

What website do people recommend to use to stream the game please? I’m a bit remote today so can’t do it the normal way I do so any help is greatly appreciated

Honestly I’d buy on iFollow most streaming sites I find are unreliable as anything. Bar IPTV

Skybluedownunder

Honestly I’d buy on iFollow most streaming sites I find are unreliable as anything. Bar IPTV

I usually have this dodgy box at home that plays the ifollow footage and you just pay a yearly subscription for the box but I’m currently remote out in the bush so will have to be off iPad

shmmeee

I usually have this dodgy box at home that plays the ifollow footage and you just pay a yearly subscription for the box but I’m currently remote out in the bush so will have to be off iPad

If you’ve got yourblogin details download Smarters player Lite and put them in and you should be able to watch on your iPad.

ptr

Feeling a Bidwell goal today. Eccles edge of box as well. They’ll be keeping a very close eye on Simms and Wright, free up space for others.

Grendel

First chance and a good one

Users who are viewing this thread