Match Thread Coventry City - Blackburn Rovers Match Thread - Wednesday 4th Oct (2 Viewers)

Alkhen

Thomas has been a bit of a worry, thought he looked good for the first 2 or 3 games but he has made some awful dangerous passes just outside our box. Needs to wake up a bit

hamil99

Facebook User
Hopefully we'll improve in the second half like we did last game. Because that first half was proper shit.

JulianDarbyFTW

First 20 mins, quite enjoyable. Last 25, less so. If I wanted to be bored senseless I've have stayed at home and talked to the wife.

covhead1

We were shite that half!
A draw would be a great result for us if we are that bad in the second!

Grendel

Come on this transfer has been great

Give your heads a wobble

Hertsccfc

Signs of a good partnership developing between Simms and Godden.

Latibeaudiere seems a but wasted at wing back. He's OK there but it doesn’t play to his strengths. Allen was playing well until forced to move back. Now we see what Kelly was bringing to this team.

usskyblue

We’ve completely lost our shape since Kelly went off. Ayari looks lost again. This is a game that would suit Saka.. desperately need someone positive on the ball.

curly_tom

Kelly was playing very well before his injury. A real shame. No orgaisation since. I much prefer Allen further forward and Ayari looks a bit lost and confused. Need to ge the shape back and come out of the blocks

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Good first 15 mins, however the following 30 were awful! It seems like our only tactic is hitting the ball as quickly as we can to the front two in hope something happens and then try defend the ball as it comes back at us. Dasilva looks our biggest threat down the left, much more needed second half.

Briles

We are one more CM injury away from Lati playing 2 positions at once

steve101

Well that was truly awful. Totally lost the midfield battle once Kelly went off. Need to go one up front second half I think. Can only see Blackburn winning as it is. Ayari looks lost. Nothing linking midfield and attack now. Wilson another great save. Binks playing well too. I would get Sakamota on. Either Latibeudiere into midfield or Sakamota as a 10. We need someone running at their defence.

shmmeee

Think Allen isn’t at his best at DM, Lats isn’t at his best at RWB. Need more attacking threat down that side at home. Move Lats into DM and tell him to do the Kelly job of breaking up play and move Allen up. Bring Saka on at RWB. Ayari needs to pull his finger out.

ProfessorbyGrace

Makes you wonder what MR sees in Ayari that we don’t?

And what poor Tatsu has done to be sidelined by a kid who just looks lost all the time. 🤷‍♂️

Hopefully there’ll be a tactical change, because Allen at DMF just totally negates our attacking impetus.

shmmeee

Got to ask how Kitching is going to get a game at the moment when only the RCB slot is realistically up for grabs.

Alkhen

First 20 mins, quite enjoyable. Last 25, less so. If I wanted to be bored senseless I've have stayed at home and talked to the wife.
Yeah that was my take. Thought we looked decent for 15-20 mins. Simms looked on it. Been crap since then very disjointed, reverting to pumping it into the channels which is pointless

Evo1883

That was a half of 2 halves really wasn't it , we were pretty good for the first 20/25 then not so much

CCFCSteve

Surely Sakamoto would have been better playing where Ayari is.

Agree, I’d have Saka in there. Ayari has obviously got some ability but doesn’t press well enough so when we’ve got two up we just get overrun in midfield. Same as when palmers in there. Look like they can only play in a box type midfield. Need Robins to have a word

stupot07

Yeah decent first 15 then been gash Since then. Wrong sub imo. I'd have brought Tats on and Lati inside to sit.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Martin180

Come on this transfer has been great

Give your heads a wobble
shocked bristol rovers GIF by Portsmouth Football Club

Users who are viewing this thread