Match Thread Coventry City - Birmingham City Match Thread - Friday 8th Dec (3 Viewers)

Happy_Martian

OldBedrocker

Maybe it’s a penalty under the current rules and maybe it isn’t. That’s not even the point. It’s the desire of some people to have a moan about a fine ref, even after a comfortable home win.

I presume everybody around you was a Coventry City fan. He tries to chest it and doesn’t quite get to it. His arm’s almost behind his back, and contrary to what you say it doesn’t come away from his body till after the ball has gone and he turns to chase it. If that’s one of the clearest handballs you have ever seen, fair enough.
It was deliberate handball, The players face after says it all he’s smirking because he knows he’s got away with it

Gynnsthetonic

Is it possible to find and hear Clive's commentary on the goals?
Tonight's Sound of the Sky Blues on Cwr BBC sounds, the commentary highlights are on right at the start from Eakin. Where actually has Gurney gone not that I'm complaining. Too many cooks spoil the broth in my opinion

EalingSB

Tonight's Sound of the Sky Blues on Cwr BBC sounds, the commentary highlights are on right at the start from Eakin. Where actually has Gurney gone not that I'm complaining. Too many cooks spoil the broth in my opinion
Has he been on air since they cut to him at the end of a game and he swore not realising his mic was on?

Users who are viewing this thread