Court of Appeal (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Is that to-day ? (10th October). I understand that SISU's application to question the Judge's verdict is today. What do SISU hope to obtain from this now CCC has sold it's share in ACL (including Wasps taking over the £14 million loan).

J

Jack Griffin

Which court is it, have you found the case listed in the Daily Court List?

fernandopartridge

Is that to-day ? (10th October). I understand that SISU's application to question the Judge's verdict is today. What do SISU hope to obtain from this now CCC has sold it's share in ACL (including Wasps taking over the £14 million loan).
If (and it's a very big if) they won the appeal perhaps ACL would still have to repay the loan in full, but, this time would not have the backing of a local authority and access to cheap finance.

Perhaps that's the reason for the 250 year lease? The tenure make them more attractive to investors?

sotvtoday

I think I read somewhere that if they won the JR they would follow up by taking CCC to court for compensation to cover the losses incurred by 'having' to move the club to Northampton.

olderskyblue

Perhaps that's the reason for the 250 year lease? The tenure make them more attractive to investors?

I think there is a bigger game in play here, that we don't yet know about.....

Users who are viewing this thread