Council and Sky Blues in court tomorrow (3 Viewers)

wes_cov

I am interested. I see her as getting on a bit, but tall with dark hair and doable :D We could talk about if we would do her or not instead of how much of a bitch she is.

I think the only one doing the "DOing" around here is joy to the CCFC fans!

covmark

I am interested. I see her as getting on a bit, but tall with dark hair and doable :D We could talk about if we would do her or not instead of how much of a bitch she is.
Does it matter what she looks like??
Any holes a goal.

RPHunt

"CCFC QC arguing for Ms Seppala's witness statement to be submitted. Judge trying to ascertain how it would be relevant/useful"

And perhaps, given her track record, if there is a word of truth in it.

DaleM

I'd like it as I need a new picture for my dart board as the Timmy Wimmy Fishy Wishy one has got too many holes in it!!! LOL! Only joking if you're reading Tim - I'm no good at darts so I usually miss!!! Double LOL!!!

Thanks Brian . Just the thing to cheer up this thread :D

Nick

Administrator
I think it would stop her being so ruthless, like Fisher... people know what he looks like and he isnt safe to walk into pubs on match days etc... I'm sure if Joy knew the people she daily pisses off with her action, knew what she looked like and might see he about, she'd be a lot more careful how she treated people..

Is that some sort of threat?

Nick

Administrator
So just to be clear, the meeting where £14m of taxpayers money was agreed to be spent - was NOT minuted.

Just let that sink in for a few seconds before you gasp at the ineptness.

No think that's been completely missed by most!

olderskyblue

So just to be clear, the meeting where £14m of taxpayers money was agreed to be spent - was NOT minuted.

That's not unusual...

olderskyblue

that's highly unusual

Astute

Not missed by me. But couldn't tell you what meetings need to have minutes taken. Is it a legal requirement? Is it done just to help with letting everyone know most of the time?

If there was anything wrong with not taking them we will find out. Do you want to start on your allegations before we find out?

chiefdave

We need to know if its a meeting that should, according to council usual procedure / regulations, be minuted. If it isn't then it's a non issue, if it is then the council will need to explain why it hasn't been.

torchomatic

YOu would think though with £14M of public money being used then minutes would be taken. In my experience minutes have to be taken of everything, copies of emails need to be kept, candidates who've been unsuccessful in applying for jobs have to have their forms kept, etc. The public service attitude is usually to minute everything just in case. This seems a startling oversight.

Not missed by me. But couldn't tell you what meetings need to have minutes taken. Is it a legal requirement? Is it done just to help with letting everyone know most of the time?

If there was anything wrong with not taking them we will find out. Do you want to start on your allegations before we find out?

Nick

Administrator

No I'll just wait for you to say it's not wrong because sisu haven't sued them.

torchomatic

Exactly, you would have thought so.

Pretty poor show. Something of this magnitude , using taxpayers money should have all the i's dotted and all the t's crossed.

John_Silletts_Nose

I think it would stop her being so ruthless, like Fisher... people know what he looks like and he isnt safe to walk into pubs on match days etc... I'm sure if Joy knew the people she daily pisses off with her action, knew what she looked like and might see he about, she'd be a lot more careful how she treated people..

It makes no difference if people can see her and it would probably be to her advantage as she is blonde and slim, looks nothing like a wicked witch that many seem to imply.

She does not associate with people in Coventry as she lives in West London.

Ian1779

If I want to claim back a fiver expenses from my work I have to complete a form with details and receipt.

But spending £14m isn't worth making any notes on????

sky blue john

We need to know if its a meeting that should, according to council usual procedure / regulations, be minuted. If it isn't then it's a non issue, if it is then the council will need to explain why it hasn't been.

You never know it might be a wrap on the knuckles by the council police !!

chiefdave

If I want to claim back a fiver expenses from my work I have to complete a form with details and receipt.

Are they saying theres no record of anything connected with the loan or just one particular meeting? Has was the decision ultimately made, was a vote held? That would be recorded somewhere wouldn't it?

Nick

Administrator
Are they saying theres no record of anything connected with the loan or just one particular meeting? Has was the decision ultimately made, was a vote held? That would be recorded somewhere wouldn't it?

Just said the meeting approved, not sure but I think it was a vote.

TheRoyalScam

The meeting was held 'in camera' - only elected councillors were present, hence no stenographer to take formal minutes - there was 100% cross-party support for the motion, and individual councillors took their own notes.

Oh, and it wasn't taxpayers' money either.

Neither was it 'spent' - it was 'loaned' to protect a taxpayers' asset.

And the loan/mortgage is at a better rate/terms than the Yorkshire Bank one.

And CCCouncil is making a small profit from the interest.

DaleM

Who knows . It's about as clear as mud at the minute. I think SISU are trying to blacken Muttons name at the minute ahead of the JR

torchomatic

Same with me. I have to provide receipts for all my travel and claims. Does seem strange.

olderskyblue

Are you not quite sure or just giving two opinions?

Well, I thought it might stop all the arguments and the mud slinging that follows if people could just "like" one or the other post.... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread