Could those attending Wasps games... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
*sigh*
Okay, speak to adults living in a football fantasy and get that response. I should have expected it.

Let me know when you decide to grow up.

Should have expected what, somebody with a different opinion?

"football fantasy"? Very strange for somebody to seem to hate football so much posting on a football forum

Ian1779

*sigh*
Okay, speak to adults living in a football fantasy and get that response. I should have expected it.

You could always... You know... Respond to the valid question.

Moff

*sigh*

What exactly is it that isn't adult? You stated about Wasps wanting to grow beyond their old home. Without specifics if you were talking about attendances then they weren't filling that stadium. Its a fact if that's adult enough for you.

I would think that people who refer to other posters as simpletons, are lacking a bit of maturity themselves. Glass houses and stones and all that

Grendel

A non sequitur if ever I read one - you said CCC should have sent them packing - Councils simply cannot act in this way.

Actually councils can. Councils can do what they want.

Councils can loan football clubs money and when the club can't lay can wipe the loan and provide the club with a peppercorn rent to stay at home.

They don't have to invite some parasite from London.

Ironic you've got Jimmy Hill on your Avatar. Don't think he'd be agreeing with a word of your crap.

Best change it for a wasp.

chiefdave

That's a good article I agree. However it's clear that they had to move from High Wycombe, and had plans for developing a local airport site thrown out by the local council. It seems there is definitely a 'soft-touch' approach by RU's governing bodies regarding moving grounds.
The good news is that when CCFC go out of business as its apparently impossible for anyone to build a new stadium in London we can look forward to the likes of Spurs, Chelsea etc to move up here to replace them.

Tad

You could always... You know... Respond to the valid question.

I've answered numerous questions including this already, so I'm not going bother going round in circles again. Plus, I really don't have the energy nor the crayons to explain it to you.

Ian1779

I've answered numerous questions including this already, so I'm not going bother going round in circles again. Plus, I really don't have the energy nor the crayons to explain it to you.
More like the capability.... But oh well.

Tad

Okay, I'm not sure what you're problem is, but let's get one thing straight. You're the one who started with the attitude. So don't go moaning about it when someone gives it you back.

All I've said was, its time SISU got the hint and went already. They won't beat Wasps as unlike themselves, they actually know how to run a club. Don't agree? Fine. You're welcome to disagree. You're not however, welcomed to be an ass about it.

Ian1779

Okay, I'm not sure what you're problem is, but let's get one thing straight. You're the one who started with the attitude. So don't go moaning about it when someone gives it you back.

All I've said was, its time SISU got the hint and went already. They won't beat Wasps as unlike themselves, they actually know how to run a club. Don't agree? Fine. You're welcome to disagree. You're not however, welcomed to be an ass about it.

And there in lies the point of disagreement. You believe that moving a club 85 miles away from its original base is a sign of running a club well. I think it's disgraceful.

Tad

Yes, you did say quite a few times, but you've failed to notice I don't agree. Rugby isn't like football for one and it's not so violently tribal and secondly, with the amount of scum running in football, calling anything in Rugby a disgrace is quite laughable. Heck, teams go and arrive all the time in hockey and as difficult as it can be, it's sadly business driven.

Nick

Administrator
Yes, you did say quite a few times, but you've failed to notice I don't agree. Rugby isn't like football for one and it's not so violently tribal and secondly, with the amount of scum running in football, calling anything in Rugby a disgrace is quite laughable. Heck, teams go and arrive all the time in hockey and as difficult as it can be, it's sadly business driven.

I find it strange that you signed up to a football forum (not recently, so I am not saying that) when you seem to really dislike football fans and the football club the forum is about?

Tad

I find it strange that you signed up to a football forum (not recently, so I am not saying that) when you seem to really dislike football fans and the football club the forum is about?
Explained this already. I did like football years ago, but due to all the crap (not just cov, in football in general) I just dip in and out every now and then now. Since then, I've found more enjoyment in other sports like Rugby and Ice hockey. As I now have the benefit of looking in from the outside, I can't help be see how pathetic football can get at times.

Nick

Administrator
Explained this already. I did like football years ago, but due to all the crap (not just cov, in football in general) I just dip in and out every now and then now. Since then, I've found more enjoyment in other sports like Rugby and Ice hockey. As I now have the benefit of looking in from the outside, I can't help be see how pathetic football can get at times.

What's pathetic?

Users who are viewing this thread