Could those attending Wasps games... (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

Why SOME people...such as yourself you mean.
'Ridiculous' is a view, your opinion. You're applying the term because YOU have taken offence. But you can't beg to differ & move on...Wisdom by name only?!

...onwards & upwards PUSB

I can't beg to differ with the insane, offensive, ludicrous nature of your post, which shows gross stupidity and deserves to be called out for its absurd and crazy content.

Grendel

I can't beg to differ with the insane, offensive, ludicrous nature of your post, which shows gross stupidity and deserves to be called out for its absurd and crazy content.

Well yes the actual comparison if we are looking for absurdity with a pinch of relevant is that wasps are really the Nazis steamrolling into the rest of Europe and those who defend them are calaboraters.

Grendel

Sick Boy

A thought just occurred to me about how this anti-Wasps obsession & many of the ideas to somehow (& unrealistically) force them out of Coventry & the Ricoh has parallels with the ridiculous scaremongering & extremism of current anti-immigration, & the "if theyre black - send 'em back" racism of old

Hahahahahaha what utter drivel.

SkyblueBazza

I don't actually believe it but his comment that the aggressor is somehow being victimised is as dumb as it gets.
Aggressor? Lol

I suspect your time would be better spent addressing the enemy within rather than shifting the blame for all our ills to the opportunists that took advantage of our situation...& making futile attempts to change what you cannot change.

SkyblueBazza

So 'calling someone out'...in this case Wasps...because they happen to see an opportunity of a good deal for their club which puts them on a stronger footing moving forward - thats absolutely fine? Escalate things to disrupt them & prevent them from operating effectively if you can. Ruin them. Force them out of the Ricoh...bugger their employees & thier livelihoods, eh? Bugger their fans too eh?
The underlying hatred, sentiment & ultimately discrimination is exactly the same as that associated with racism or any other 'ism'. It is the depth of it & the depth of the impact on the recipient that varies...hence the 'parallels'!!! Anyone with such self proclaimed wisedom could surely understand that?
Maybe you saw any opportunity to take offence & be a victim???

SkyblueBazza

Well, you appear to think you don't look like a moron, while justifying this idiocy day after day after day...
Meanwhile in supercillious fashion, because it doesn't fit with yours, you slate an opinion without really either understanding it (which is my fault as perhaps I wasn't clear enough), nor offering a proper reasoned counter position.

And now you're indirectly trying to insult me & tell me to piss off at the same time...without appearing to use bully-boy tactics or be dissmissive.

My next response will be to simply draw a line under things on this thread rather than let it deteriorate further into trading insults...regardless of what, if any response you have to the above.

NorthernWisdom

Meanwhile in supercillious fashion, because it doesn't fit with yours, you slate an opinion without really either understanding it (which is my fault as perhaps I wasn't clear enough), nor offering a proper reasoned counter position.

How can I offer a reasoned counter position to mindless idiocy? Yet still you try to justify it...

My next response will be to simply draw a line under things on this thread

Do please, as you should have done after coming up with such a crass and bizarre analogy in the first place, and when everyone told you how crazy it is.

SkyblueBazza

How can I offer a reasoned counter position to mindless idiocy? Yet still you try to justify it...

Do please, as you should have done after coming up with such a crass and bizarre analogy in the first place, and when everyone told you how crazy it is.

SkyblueBazza

Omg!
I said I would draw a line under this thread regardless of your response.
You appeared to welcome that. So - I drew a line under it...but STILL you feel the need to come back with some kind of thinly veiled put down.
You either: don't understand the basic concept of 'drawing a line under it'; feel a desperate need to prolong the attention I have already given you; are stupid.

Joy Division

I'm sure this may have been asked before on other threads, but as someone who lives outside of the city do those of you who live there see many people walking around Coventry with Wasps, replica shirts or other merchandise?

shelby76

I'm sure this may have been asked before on other threads, but as someone who lives outside of the city do those of you who live there see many people walking around Coventry with Wasps, replica shirts or other merchandise?
Fuck wasps they can't wait to dump there London based fans the want cov fans, that's not gonna happen, everyone would rather support a real local club not a bunch parasites.

shelby76

And a friend of a friend told me wasps have a pr firm that have infiltrated this site, and turning any meaningful thread into bollox by chatting shit and diverting conversation from the real issues. Guess it's pretty obvious to everyone, pissing me off.

Nick

Administrator
And a friend of a friend told me wasps have a pr firm that have infiltrated this site, and turning any meaningful thread into bollox by chatting shit and diverting conversation from the real issues. Guess it pretty obvious to everyone, pissing me off.

Interesting, PM me with what you know... Unless you were being sarcastic.

DoobyDooBlue

Yes there are around here.

Pretty mixed between CCFC and WASPS shirts around here.

Joy Division

Yes there are around here.

Pretty mixed between CCFC and WASPS shirts around here.

Kind of makes you wonder whether at some point those people wearing Wasps gear will receive a fair amount of hostility from city fans in the street.

Users who are viewing this thread