Congratulations (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

to Wolves, promoted to the Prem, always thought of them as our historical rivals and a club like us (omly with better owners).

Lots of memories of Molinuex, some not so good, like have piss thrown on us in the Steve Bull lwr stand, dirty bastards, but we had some good wins there.
Good luck to them. PUSB

wingy

Oh how I remember the white butchers coats and the blades being flashed in the subways .
So I can't really give the full well done, but fair play, nearly .

covcity4life

Oh to have those quality foreign imports. No ill will to wolves fans tho myself

Least we have biamou who changed game today

Same thing right?

SBAndy

Feels somewhat hollow when they are in he pocket of Jorge Mendes and spent an absolute bucketload of money in the summer but I suppose it doesn't always work out.

capel & collindridge

If we don't get promoted, my one consolation would be the dream of promotion next year and finding ourselves a league above Sunderland without even having to play them.

pusbccfc

Don't agree with the way Wolves have thrown money at things.

1940oldfive

to Wolves, promoted to the Prem, always thought of them as our historical rivals and a club like us (omly with better owners).

Lots of memories of Molinuex, some not so good, like have piss thrown on us in the Steve Bull lwr stand, dirty bastards, but we had some good wins there.
Good luck to them. PUSB
best memory of playing Wolves was when we beat them at Highfield road. When all the young kids got passed overhead down to the front. not sure if my memory serves me correctly but I think that the gates at the cop end became shall we say a little unhinged

Users who are viewing this thread