Congratulations (1 Viewer)

rightumpty

I send my best wishes to Suppala, Fisher and Waggot for achieving their ambitions of getting us into the 4th division. I'm sure glasses will be raised tonight in their respective households to celebrate a job well done.
We love you all.

percy

we're in that dropzone upto our necks now big time. i seriously never thought it would happen and that we would hit a run of form and avoid it. gutted !!!

Astute

we're in that dropzone upto our necks now big time. i seriously never thought it would happen and that we would hit a run of form and avoid it. gutted !!!

5 games ago we could see that we were in trouble. 7 games without a game that looked winnable whilst the bottom clubs were picking up points. If Colchester beat Fleetwood at home and we lose to MK Dons we will be 4 points from safety. With the way we are playing it will look like game over unless we get rid of SP.

Covstu

We are in the shit big time, team morale is low and teams around us are picking up points. Not sure where we go apart from change the manager and give the players a new direction

Users who are viewing this thread