Commanding Decent Transfer Fees (1 Viewer)

When was the last time the club got a 'fantastic' deal when selling a player?

Everyone seems to leave on the cheap, a shame that other League One clubs e.g. Peterborough always seem to command good deals.

Would be interested to know what people think Willis, Stevenson and Harries are worth. Especially as they are homegrown talent which is a premium for Prem teams and those aspiring to be this season.

In my opinion Willis £750k , Stevenson £2million rising to £3/4million with a 25% sell on clause & the same for Harries (Superb ball playing defenders are a rarity!)

Harries attracting the likes of Liverpool and Tottenham should mean we command top dollar. We know he'll be gone for an average upfront fee.

PUSB

Snikpoh87

Getting 6 million back for Bellamy was decent going at the time, considering he only really scored pens for us.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

When was the last time the club got a 'fantastic' deal when selling a player?

Everyone seems to leave on the cheap, a shame that other League One clubs e.g. Peterborough always seem to command good deals.

Would be interested to know what people think Willis, Stevenson and Harries are worth. Especially as they are homegrown talent which is a premium for Prem teams and those aspiring to be this season.

In my opinion Willis £750k , Stevenson £2million rising to £3/4million with a 25% sell on clause & the same for Harries (Superb ball playing defenders are a rarity!)

Harries attracting the likes of Liverpool and Tottenham should mean we command top dollar. We know he'll be gone for an average upfront fee.

PUSB
Robbie Keane surely, 6m from Wolverhampton 13m too A.C.Milan.

Brylowes

Phil Babb £4 million to Liverpool, also I think we payed £2 million for Moldevan and sold
Him soon after for £4.5 million, I think.

skyblue1991

In recent times I think we got a decent deal for Maddison.

Thought he would be playing Premier League football, couldn't get into the Norwich team so loaned to Aberdeen. Be interesting to see what happens next season.

chiefdave

Thought he would be playing Premier League football, couldn't get into the Norwich team so loaned to Aberdeen. Be interesting to see what happens next season.
Good reports from his time at Aberdeen. He's back at Norwich now and staying there for the rest of the season.

The Great Eastern

Making £7million on Robbie Keane after one aseason wasn't bad either from a business perspective.
Guess you didn't get to hear the full story of the Robbie Keane transfers... Unnamed CCFC director lends the club the 6 mill to do the transfer (allegedly at a 'nice' rate of interest) then when RK gets sold to Inter, gets the load repaid in full, along with the profit. Benefit to the club ? A big fat zero.....

Brylowes

Guess you didn't get to hear the full story of the Robbie Keane transfers... Unnamed CCFC director lends the club the 6 mill to do the transfer (allegedly at a 'nice' rate of interest) then when RK gets sold to Inter, gets the load repaid in full, along with the profit. Benefit to the club ? A big fat zero.....
Robinson?

Users who are viewing this thread