club shop a joke (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Griffin

It's the wrong colour .

I prefer my screen wash Skyblue.

Looks suspiciously like rebranded Leicester City Screen wash to me .

OMG, I think we need a chemical analysis to see if it has the clubs DNA or if it is a bastard product!

rupert_bear

You have to question the long term commitment here whether it is players or merchandise non are for the long term...apart from our manager who has what must be the longest contract below the Premiership.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think we're missing the point here.

It's this type of innovative thinking that will propel us up this leagues, remember 60p from every £1 goes towards the team. It's this type of thinking which will increase revenue and allow us to compete with the best teams in the Europe, in a few days when this is all sold out we should be able to afford Messi.

ecky

How much would it cost to have somebody dressed as Sky Blue Sam walking around the Retail Park around Christmas when it is busy? 60 quid a day max surely? Have him have his picture taken with the kids and tell them about the special offer on Sky Blue Sam teddies, lunchboxes and stuff like that. For a 4-10 year old they would be sold.

Fisher could dress up and he wouldn't need the padding..

Leamington Pete

How much would it cost to have somebody dressed as Sky Blue Sam walking around the Retail Park around Christmas when it is busy? 60 quid a day max surely? Have him have his picture taken with the kids and tell them about the special offer on Sky Blue Sam teddies, lunchboxes and stuff like that. For a 4-10 year old they would be sold.

Fisher could dress up and he wouldn't need the padding..

Great idea, but elephants can't talk.

J

Jack Griffin

poundland appear to have done a better job of making it skyblue

http://www.poundland.co.uk/prodriver-screen-wash-ready-to-use-2-5-litres

weird, the link is correct but when you click it, it adds a 3 to the end which makes it incorrect.

Poundland, £1.. sky blue shop £3.99 (for twice as much), they are certainly 'sweating' the asset LOL
16718_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I went in yesterday at about 1pm to get tickets for Sheffield. Looked around for 10 - 15 mins (God knows why) then left. Not a sole in the place. Why are they there ?

italiahorse

I went in yesterday at about 1pm to get tickets for Sheffield. Looked around for 10 - 15 mins (God knows why) then left. Not a sole in the place. Why are they there ?

They would do better to move into the Phones 4U store at The Ricoh Shopping Centre.
Best of both worlds.

They did have a table at the last match selling loads of Tat and fans were snapping it up.
Got myself a sky blue sam mankini :)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

They would do better to move into the Phones 4U store at The Ricoh Shopping Centre.
Best of both worlds.

They did have a table at the last match selling loads of Tat and fans were snapping it up.
Got myself a sky blue sam mankini :)

Yes, I bought a 1970's style bar of nougat from that table last game. Had some excellent car stickers as well.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Was there any Cod or Haddock?

well spotted !! I missed my mistake but I did think something looked a bit fishy. :claping hands:

Users who are viewing this thread