Club is fucked (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Sorry to put it in such harsh terms and the thread will be blocked because of a 'swear' word... But this is a absolute travesty for CCFC fans. Nobody is suffering like we are. Higgs, acl, council or sisu.

Fucking playing around with our history and pride.

Actually it's the fucking fans which you have taken to hell and back.

You couldn't give a monkeys about us any of you lot.!

Give the bloody club back to the fans!

Yes the fucking fans!

Club is worth nothing without a fan base.

Trust me...do what you want but if you have no fans on your side you are going to fail.

End of rant.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

th

georgehudson

not so much drinking,
as the harsh reality that all factions,
sisu, ccc, acl, aeh, fl, or fa et al,
care not for the fans

mighty quinn

Sorry to put it in such harsh terms and the thread will be blocked because of a 'swear' word... But this is a absolute travesty for CCFC fans. Nobody is suffering like we are. Higgs, acl, council or sisu.

Yes the fucking fans!

Trust me...do what you want but if you have no fans on your side you are going to fail.

End of rant.

That rant even made me feel better.agree totally

Sbarcher

I prefer a hand shandy.....

shy_tall_knight

The court case proved that SISU won't deal with CCC/ACL/Higgs, a return to Ricoh highly unlikely, Div 2, Conference more likely than championship or premiership.

AFC Cov IMO the only viable solution

James Smith

I blame Richardson!

torchomatic

The court case proved that SISU won't deal with CCC/ACL/Higgs, a return to Ricoh highly unlikely, Div 2, Conference more likely than championship or premiership.

AFC Cov IMO the only viable solution

So what about CCC? I presume you're still a fan?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

DrMoose

So how long does it officially have to be before we give up on the current ccfc and move on...either to something else or a new ccfc? Personally I think ill wait for the outcome of the JR give it a few months, see what the fall out is, then decide...I can't keep following a club playing in Northampton... I want to watch the club I support! Like I have for the last 35 years up until this season.

shy_tall_knight

So what about CCC? I presume you're still a fan?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Torch don't understand the question, just stating its clear that Higgs/ACL/CCC won't / can't negotiate with club / SISU there is dislike possibly hatred as well as distrust. Having worked for a hedge fund then I can understand the actions taken - not sure that makes me a fan of CCC but I'm no fan of SISU

James Smith

Richardson could only do what he did with the support of the owners

He was one of the owners, didn't he have a large (majority?) shareholding that he bought off Robbins?

shy_tall_knight

Richardson was not an owner, he was an employee Robbo & McGin were the main owners, Richarse was responsible for getting Tesco to the Arena site, Tesco funded a lot of the stadium. Richardson with the owners backing form 1995 took a punt to invest in the club and try to make us a top side Bigron was a disaster the debts spiralled out of control but Richardson was allowed to do it.

James Smith

Richardson was not an owner, he was an employee Robbo & McGin were the main owners, Richarse was responsible for getting Tesco to the Arena site, Tesco funded a lot of the stadium. Richardson with the owners backing form 1995 took a punt to invest in the club and try to make us a top side Bigron was a disaster the debts spiralled out of control but Richardson was allowed to do it.
Are you 100% certain of that? I'm fairly certain that he was a large shareholder - does anyone else remember?

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Tesco did not fund the stadium,the proceeds of the sale of land to Tesco funded the stadium big difference.

Monners

Yes the fucking fans!

End of rant.

Quite

shy_tall_knight

I said funded a lot of the stadium, just trying to make the point that the financial disaster that was the Richardson era that was a great commercial deal but club's finances were such that we had to rely on the council / higgs to close the deal and explain where we are now.

James Smith

Brighton Sky Blue

Talking of crooks, the one proposing to take over Leeds has had his appeal accepted, so he's OK to plough money in there. Glad to see the League cowering before any legal action as per usual.

hill83

Talking of crooks, the one proposing to take over Leeds has had his appeal accepted, so he's OK to plough money in there. Glad to see the League cowering before any legal action as per usual.

To be fair it was an independent QC that overturned the decision and the league aren't happy about it.
Not exactly sure how that works though really.

It's not a case of "let's bend the rules". It's a case of an independent QC saying, he hasn't actually broken your rules.

Last edited:

wingy

Also mentioned today that Carson young had a Conviction before he took over Brum.

JohnWH

To be fair it was an independent QC that overturned the decision and the league aren't happy about it.
Not exactly sure how that works though really.

FL finds it to be an affront of their regulations and are, naturally, "disappointed."

Hobo

Talking of crooks? he was found guilty of not paying import duty on a yatch, which he is appealing. The yatch in question has always been moored in the Caribbean, but when he registered it in Italy it incurred the duty.

In fairness he has run a club in Italy for 20 years so not a fly by night.

SISU have incurred a fine for non payment of British taxes and they have been deemed fit.

Unless you have further information on him?

M&B Stand

Some people on here want the club to be fucked. That's how they think they'll get rid of the owners. Dunno if they'll want the same should they not like the next owners.

jas365

Some people on here want the club to be fucked. That's how they think they'll get rid of the owners. Dunno if they'll want the same should they not like the next owners.

Anyone on here who WANTS the club to be fucked is not a genuine fan, my problem is that while SISU are here the club IS fucked. I just do not see how we are ever going to reverse the downward spiral with them here.

turlykerd

Yes the fucking fans!

End of rant.

fuckin this !

fuck

DazzleTommyDazzle

I guess that might depend on whether these next owners decide to move the club out of Coventry like the current lot.

Users who are viewing this thread