Club hospitality package (1 Viewer)

Wolves_SkyBlue

I took advantage of a birthday offer from the club for a hospitality package for the Crewe game - this is the first time that I have had hospitality at CCFC and I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. It was well organised, food was good and met Jodi, Vincenti and the Duck (Duke) - staff were all helpful & courteous. A great day out with a decent result.

RFC

I took advantage of a birthday offer from the club for a hospitality package for the Crewe game - this is the first time that I have had hospitality at CCFC and I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. It was well organised, food was good and met Jodi, Vincenti and the Duck (Duke) - staff were all helpful & courteous. A great day out with a decent result.

Done it myself with family, superb way to celebrate

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

The thing is will you do it again ?

Grendel

Amazed given the clubs lack of marketing he knew the offer existed.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Amazed given the clubs lack of marketing he knew the offer existed.
Offers sent via email to those on their database !

Users who are viewing this thread