torchomatic

Feb 25, 2008
Warwick
Went to see this with my mate last week and Jeez did it make me feel sick! The handheld camera action gave me motion sickness so bad that I had to close my eyes during some scenes. Good though.

Nick

Administrator
Feb 25, 2008
Coventry
I was going to watch this but heard it was a bit rubbish! That the creature was not believable!

I may have to have a look into it then if it is good!

I want to see "untraceable"

torchomatic

Feb 25, 2008
Warwick
Yeah, you actually get to SEE the monster/alien thing, which is a bit of a disappointment. If you just got glimpses every now and then it would have been much better. Watch out for Cloverfield 2. Coming soon, apparently.

Paul Stokes

Feb 25, 2008
Yeah i felt so ill i could only watch it 10 15 secs at a time then spend a minute looking at my jeans lol.

sportsmaniac

Feb 29, 2008
I was going to go watch it but some people said it was good while others said it was horrible. Decided just to not go in the end.

blm2007

Feb 29, 2008
I went into it having only seen the teaser commercials. I intentionally avoided learning anything about the film because I wanted to see if they had the guts to do a major motion picture all with a single camera. Boy did they, and it worked great. Rumor has it there may be a sequel in the works. I certainly hope so. This is exactly the kind of film that I'll gladly pay to see at the cinema

C

COV & VILLA

i saw cloverfield & 4t it was good how they didn't xplain bout godzilla & those things from aliens being there. i didn't really like any of the caracters 2 much so didn't cry @ at the end when the park got bombed.

x

C

COV & VILLA

JuanDan petrolman said:
well that in turn makes you a moron

MORON

i don't understand u sean. i can't be a moron & a catholic. i'm just a catholic thanx. my daddy is just married to my mummy he aint got loads off wives like the morons & he don't have sex with sheep on a full moon like the morons do either.

if u shout 2 much u will get a saw throat.

x

Users who are viewing this thread