Classic Albums You Have Rediscovered (1 Viewer)

pitts head

Just having a bit of a clear out and found this on Vinyl.
Must be 30 years since I listened to it.
Wow, can't stop playing it.
Anyone out there, rediscoverd some music they have not listened to in years, and been blown away with it.

Sbarcher

Dummy stone cold classic 30 years old this summer , First pressing on vinyl going for big money now . mid 90s was a great time for music in the Uk .
Sold many of my early vinyls a few years ago. Still got quite a few but got nearly £4K from the ones I sold. Many 1st pressings of Vertigo swirls, Island, A&M etc mostly 70's stuff. Most valuable sold was Nick Drake - Five Leaves Left for £520.
Bought a record deck during lockdown to play those that are left after probably 20 years untouched.
Something about vinyl gives you a good feeling.

JAM See

Music has the right to children.

Best comedown record ever.

Rediscovered after my last night raving, in November last year.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Been playing the vinyl album, "El Dorado" by ELO. Bought it when it first came out and still in mint condition.

Covkid1968#

Fleetwood Mac..Rumours. never gave it any attention but the daughter has got into them.....a pretty damn good listen

CCfC2023

Music has the right to children. I own many CDs and this is a the top of a stack of many in my spare room ,Just looked it up on ebay it seems to fetch a good price . Ive not heard it for a while but going to give it a spin soon .

JAM See

Music has the right to children. I own many CDs and this is a the top of a stack of many in my spare room ,Just looked it up on ebay it seems to fetch a good price . Ive not heard it for a while but going to give it a spin soon .
Better than anything by The Orb in my opinion.

And fuck loads better than Aphex Twin.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I have boxes full of vinyl in my garage & often rotate them, so not that many have been over-looked for any more than a year.

My old CD collection, however, is virtually redundant as the only CD player we own now is in my van.

Recently CDs to get dusted off include "Magic Happens" by The family Cat.......frankly one of the most criminally under-rated British guitar bands ever.

I've also been digging some early Dodgy...."Dodgy & the merry motely youths of the musical uprising"..... produced by Ian Broudie.

SkyBlueSoul

Relistened to Urban Hymms - The Verve in it's entirety for the first time in years, forgot just how good it was as a whole album. The Rolling People is a great album track, 7 minute wall of sound.

Last edited:

CCFCSteve

Not listened to weeping willow for years ! On your own and history off A Northern Soul and Slide away and See you in the next one on A storm in heaven are old verve classics

Users who are viewing this thread