City To Announce their First New Signing - Mathieu Manset (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Apparently.......

torchomatic

Hopefully the signing is a contract to play at the Ricoh. I'd rather it be that than ten new players.

Manchester_sky_blue

it will be Manset I would expect. Just hope a centre half or two follow him in quickly! That Scottish centre half trialist we had in pre-season looked ok, Craig something was it?

torchomatic

“We now have an arrangement in place where we can bring a player in under certain circumstances – depending on cost and on players moving out.

“Ultimately, the Football League are not going to allow us to go out and sign who we want, when we want until the embargo is lifted but this does at least give us some room for manoeuvre.”

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/manset-signs-976440.aspx#ofV16OmL1mGAm4Ti.99

Macca

In fairness to valiant I would be sceptical of the abilities of anyone who signs for a club in our situation

covcity4life

hes competion for leon clarke....apparently lol

im happy we got this guy, bags of potential but damn we need centrebacks!

really need to off load bomb squad it seems, even if we let them all go on frees i wonder if there are many takers?

Manchester_sky_blue

hes competion for leon clarke....apparently lol

im happy we got this guy, bags of potential but damn we need centrebacks!

really need to off load bomb squad it seems, even if we let them all go on frees i wonder if there are many takers?

I imagine Hoofroyd will sign most of them for Northampton............... cobblers!......... no really.............

Users who are viewing this thread