City songs (1 Viewer)

ccfcjohn

anyone else think we need to change the teams in 'Play up Sky Blues' ???

Tottenham, Chelsea, and United are so far out of our league (excuse the pun) it's almost comical!!!

scunthorpe or Walsall, Carlisle or anyone .............................................

Grendel

anyone else think we need to change the teams in 'Play up Sky Blues' ???

Tottenham, Chelsea, and United are so far out of our league (excuse the pun) it's almost comical!!!

scunthorpe or Walsall, Carlisle or anyone .............................................

I think its more the we will never lose bit that requires some editing.

Astute

If we keep on like we are going it will be "Nuneaton or anyone"

Grendel

I'm not but wasnt it proud posh and something or other? If so that's no good either.

Nonleagueherewecome

Bury or Cheltenham, Crawley or anyone..

Gaz

A new song for us next season could be ...

We're broke
We're broke
We're broke

And that's not the way we like it
We like it
We like it

Whoa whoa whoa
Whoa whoa whoa

WillieStanley

The point of the "Tottenham Or Chelsea, United or anyone" is that we'll fight the biggest and best teams in the country, not to represent who we are likely to play. When you look at how those teams are doing now, they are more relevant to the context of the message of the song than they were in the 90's, when Tottenham and Chelsea weren't what they are today.

Sort of a "whoever they are... bring 'em"

rob9872

Let's all complain together
Tutting quietly at the Sky Blues
Whist we're apathetic together
Does it really matter if we lose?
Walsall or Crawley, Shrewsbury or anyone
There's a chance that they'll beat us
But sometimes we'll draw or will have won

SkyBlueUkeman

The point of 'While we sing together, we will never lose' is not that we won't Lose on the field, but we will leave the game with the sense that we have supported the team through shite. We, as the fans, will win through as the best fans in the land, sticking by through thick and thin.

Think of the song about a fans song, and it makes more sense.

JulianDarbyFTW

Just watched that youtube video. Our players were taking people on at full pelt and having pot shots from distance. When did we decide that attacking was pointless? Under McAliister? Coleman? The brief Eric Black period aside, I don't think I've witnessed any attacking intent for a decade.

SkyBlueJohnso

i think we need some more songs for individual players, if Keogh stays surely we can come up with something better than 'there's only one richard keogh..... ???

Users who are viewing this thread