Christmas Quiz 2021 (1 Viewer)

Grendel

So its nearly that exciting time of the year yet again - I can't wait

Anyway Quiz is coming

There has been some changes due to requests that there are too many older players

So this time there will be 7 players from 2000 onwards (most actually in the last 10 years and include 2 current players)

Two players are so old that even Rupert won't remember them (but very famous names) and there are a couple of cup winning squad players. Most names should be known to everyone. A manager and a backroom coaching staff member as well.

There is pictures of famous actors, politicians, bikini clad girls, anagrams, historic landmarks - its a real treat

This time I would like to encourage some entries in advance. Friday I hope to start and I would like people to donate £2.50 to this:

Don't know much about it but it seems a nice charity.

I would like to see at least 10 entries by Friday (PM me please) and the prize is:

£25 to the winners nominated charity
£15 CCFC gift voucher (have to work the logistics on that one)

More can join in as it starts but would be good to get involvement from the beginning

Thanks!

rob9872

Will probably miss some and be late entering, but I'll happily send £2.50 to help get it off the ground.

Grendel

not done this before - how does it work? what do i need to do to enter

just PM me with a confirmation you pay the £2.50 to the charity and you are eligible to win

It will go on till around Christmas even and then we close it around Dec 31

Sky Blue Harry H

Will probably miss some and be late entering, but I'll happily send £2.50 to help get it off the ground.

Rob - send him a fiver, if you haven't already done whatever it is you have to do, and I'll square up with you at the Stoke game (or tell me to f&*k off !)

rob9872

Would you prefer me to donate direct to the charity and send you a screenshot G or send PayPal to you? Easy either way.

Grendel

Would you prefer me to donate direct to the charity and send you a screenshot G or send PayPal to you? Easy either way.

Screenshot if ok with you

rob9872

Email confirmation too:
Screenshot_20211206-212632_BT Email.jpg

robbiekeane

@Nick how to you PM people images? There’s no “attach files” button like there is at the bottom left of the message box on this thread

ovduk78

I've donated, great cause by the way G, but no idea how to attach the email from my phone and my laptop is sick

ovduk78

Your donation details

Your donation will now be transferred safely to Riding for the Disabled Association so they can continue their amazing work.

Billing name

Kevin Farren

Payment Method

Card ending *6789

Card Type

MCIDebit

Authorisation code

Receipt Reference

Donation Date

07 December 2021

Charity Name

Riding for the Disabled Association

Charity Registration Number

Charity JustGiving page URL

Donation Summary

Total amount charged £5.00

Gift Aid Claimed at no extra charge to you £1.25

This transaction will display as JustGiving on your bank statement

Finally worked it out 🤣

Grendel

Don't post your answers on this thread like some numpties did last year 😣

That was a classic I haven’t really got any back up questions either

Calista

Just chipped in a tenner, and hopefully plenty of people will do that, whether they are joining in with the quiz or not,

Users who are viewing this thread