Christie (1 Viewer)

Swanny80

What an outstanding effort from the lad

Second half he was completely on his own on the right. He was playing right wing and right back. There was times when the kid was going forward and looked dead on his feet!

He's got a great future and from this exciting city team, I would predict in two years he will be playing at the highest level

Ps well done arsenal fans

shmmeee

What an outstanding effort from the lad

Second half he was completely on his own on the right. He was playing right wing and right back. There was times when the kid was going forward and looked dead on his feet!

He's got a great future and from this exciting city team, I would predict in two years he will be playing at the highest level

Ps well done arsenal fans

Nah, we won't go up this year ;)

runner

He is Championship for sure, but not premiership, nor do I necessarily think he will get to the top spot.

junglej13

Whilst I admit he did basically play as a wing back in the 2nd half I find him infuriating at times. His final ball and decision making in the final 3rd is terrible. He gets in so many good positions and wastes so many openings.

Whilst I admit he did basically play as a wing back in the 2nd half I find him infuriating at times. His final ball and decision making in the final 3rd is terrible. He gets in so many good positions and wastes so many openings.

Agree, from what I've seen of him, away matches only, his form seems to have dipped this season for some reason.

Skybluesuffolk

He had a good game. Agree his final delivery suffered in last 15 minutes or so but he was knackered. Case for taking him off as he had run himself into the ground.

jesus-wept

A superb performance from Cyruss Chisie which wouldn't have gone unnoticed I'm sure. I think last night proved he has what it takes to play at the highest level. Is he worse than Ben Turner or Aaron Gunnarsson, don't think so. Remember he would be playing with better players.

stupot07

Didn't think he was that good. Second half baker played narrower podolski didn't bother tracking any run so christie had acres to run into. I can't remember him putting in 1 decent cross, never went past Gibbs.

Add to that he let podolski run off the back of him to score in the first half and giroud's goals came down his side to.

Can't fault his work rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

speedie87

Am I the only person who doesn't really rate him. Yes he's great for us in lge one but the lad can't defend isn't great on the ball and isn't that quick

kg82

Didn't think he was that good. Second half baker played narrower podolski didn't bother tracking any run so christie had acres to run into. I can't remember him putting in 1 decent cross, never went past Gibbs.

Add to that he let podolski run off the back of him to score in the first half and giroud's goals came down his side to.

Can't fault his work rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Harsh about Girouds goal! It was either Baker or Fleck who left Gibbs. Got to agree with final ball comments but that can be worked on. He could make the step up to the Championship now.

torchomatic

He played well but for the most part his crossing is terrible.

stupot07

Harsh about Girouds goal! It was either Baker or Fleck who left Gibbs. Got to agree with final ball comments but that can be worked on. He could make the step up to the Championship now.

Just watched it back, yeah I take that back about girouds goal.

PVA

Cyrus is a great athlete, which his why he is successful at L1 level - teams can't cope with his pace and power.

But his technique is really quite shocking. I think upper L1 is his level, maybe mid-lower Champ if he can improve.

Did great getting in space in advanced positions yesterday but then hit a shit cross about 8 times. Also lost Podolski for the first goal...

wingy

Is he really any better In that position than JC,thought we should have pressurised Jenkinson at RB more to be honest ,a definite weak link, Blair did get the better of him a couple of times ,but i thought we could have exposed them more there.

shmmeee

I thought Adam had the better game, but Christie acquitted himself well considering, certainly better in the second half.

His crossing is dreadful though.

Users who are viewing this thread