Transfer Rumour Chris Willock (1 Viewer)

PVA

Apr 22, 2011
I just don't see Robins playing a left footer at RWB, even if that is where he has played for previous clubs.

I'm fairly confident Tatsu has been signed as AM.

With O'Hare injured we can't go into the season with Palmer and Allen as the only options at AM.

andrew.roberts

Apr 2, 2010
Spain
Would be a cracking addition if it were true. I remember he absolutely bossed the game at the Ricoh the season before last when Shipley scored that wonder goal. If I'm not mistaken he's had a couple of injuries of late but if he is over them now signing him would be a real statement of intent.

Enviado desde mi moto g(9) plus mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Terry_dactyl

Nuskyblue

Sep 7, 2022
Would be a cracking addition if it were true. I remember he absolutely bossed the game at the Ricoh the season before last when Shipley scored that wonder goal. If I'm not mistaken he's had a couple of injuries of late but if he is over them now signing him would be a real statement of intent.

Enviado desde mi moto g(9) plus mediante Tapatalk
He seems to be injured every season for months which coincides with QPR falling to bits. The lad is the business when fit. I recall him being regarded as the better of him and his brother back when they were at arsenal

Reactions: andrew.roberts

SBAndy

Mar 20, 2011
He seems to be injured every season for months which coincides with QPR falling to bits. The lad is the business when fit. I recall him being regarded as the better of him and his brother back when they were at arsenal

Thats where having a fuller squad comes in handy. Last 3 seasons he’s averaged 34 games (albeit only 24 starts) but if you have Palmer/Sakamoto to step in and pick up the workload it should be ok.

Hobo

May 13, 2013
Coventry
I would rather spend 3 million on a couple of centre backs.

Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

Nuskyblue

Sep 7, 2022
Thats where having a fuller squad comes in handy. Last 3 seasons he’s averaged 34 games (albeit only 24 starts) but if you have Palmer/Sakamoto to step in and pick up the workload it should be ok.
He is quality, if we can get him on the cheap then that would de-risk the purchase. Hopefully we'd be less reliant on him than QPR with our new signings, Sakamoto looks a player!

mark82

Jul 15, 2010
South Yorkshire
He is quality, if we can get him on the cheap then that would de-risk the purchase. Hopefully we'd be less reliant on him than QPR with our new signings, Sakamoto looks a player!

If we sign these types of players it's so important to keep Hamer to pull the strings.

Nuskyblue

Sep 7, 2022
If we sign these types of players it's so important to keep Hamer to pull the strings.
Agreed. Gus, Willock, Simms and a fully fit O'Hare would be incredible.

If Gus goes Willock would go some way to fill the loss in creativity albeit in a different way.

Reactions: Skybluedownunder

Users who are viewing this thread