Chesterfield Predictions (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

Personally it's a must win else I will be the first to say it and if we lose tomorrow we are down.

Leyton orient have yeovil at home and if they win and we lose they go a point ahead with 1 game in hand and would have a better goal difference.

It's win or relegation tomorrow for me.

steveccfc

I'm gong tomorrow, anyone know of any decent boozers to go to?

I wouldnt go as far as saying lose tomorrow and we're down, I'm gonna go 1-1 with Samuel to bag.

ccfcmad1

Wouldnt go as far as saying were down if we dont win although it will leave us in a bad position if Orient beat yeovil theres still a lot of points to play for a few wins can change everything lets hope its starts tomorrow 2-0 city

Otis

Personally it's a must win else I will be the first to say it and if we lose tomorrow we are down.

Leyton orient have yeovil at home and if they win and we lose they go a point ahead with 1 game in hand and would have a better goal difference.

It's win or relegation tomorrow for me.

It's not just Yelovil v Orient, it is the other 2 bottom 4 teams too. Crawley play Colchester.

Kingokings204

Yes I am going also and looking forward to it strangely. We need to win.

I really think and just my opinion if we lose tomorrow we are down. It's not so much the loss even though it would be a dagger in the heart but don't see where we would pick points up from.

1 point from the last 9 and 2 home games and leading in both of those. Just seems we are stuck in a rut and we can't break it.

Not enough games left for TM possibly. No new faces and same old stuff just with a bit more motivation.

Come on city tomorrow needs to happen. I can't stomach league 2.

Wiseoldfool

I'm gong tomorrow, anyone know of any decent boozers to go to?

I wouldnt go as far as saying lose tomorrow and we're down, I'm gonna go 1-1 with Samuel to bag.

Had ad a quick look the Chestrfield Arms and the Market pub look good both in city centre with a 20 minute walk.As for the match I'm going for a 3-1 win with Samuel and a brace from Tudgay.

skybluepm2

The next 4 are tricky ties but ones that on our day and under Mowbray I think we can win. 4 of the he last 6 fixtures are all games against teams in and around us and they will be key to wether or not we go down. Notts County, Colchester, Crawley and Orient. There will be a few more twists in the tail I'm sure.

Experienced midfielder and goalkeeper are a must though, weve all been saying this all season.

Hcut PUSB

We are going complete with a couple of hipflasks of raspberry whiskey which I brought back with me from Scotland yesterday, sound gross but does the job.

look out a couple or the middle aged blokes with red noses and not the very topical ones :)

Evo1883

Just decided im going ,its pay on the day if anybody wants to know ..we have sold 950 by this morning

Warwickhunt

teams are playing each other in the bottom and leyton Orient are not going to have an easy ride against Yeovilthey will be fighting for their lives as they know they need to ensure that they dont loseanymore ground - I bet a Stonewall Draw for this game 2 playersbeing sent off

Buster

Leave Nuneaton station early doors
Have a couple of pints in town
Wolf down an all day breakfast or a nice thick home made burger and chips
Have another couple of pints
Go to the ground and have a pint
Sing my heart out
Have a couple of pints back in the town
Train home ,tel lthe wife im starvin
Search the fridge for comfort food
Tell her how rubbish the football was and retire to bed early

What better way to spend a saturday?

steveecov

It's fairly easy to get to as well. A good day out to be had. (the football might be a blip though).

1-1, 2-2 for me.

torchomatic

A win. Hopefully. For me and the lad, a nice day out and a new ground to tick off the list. Cant' wait.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Chesterfield appear to have turned a corner after their losing streak with recent back-to back wins....keeping themselves in with play-off shout.....

Can see goals but a loss.....CFC 3-2 CCFC.

0 from 4 for TM.:(

torchomatic

I can see us playing better away from the desolation of the Ricoh.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
2 - 1 Chesterfield v Cov
2 - 0 L. Orient v Yeovil
1 - 1 Colchester v Crawley

The bottom will look like this at 5pm tomorrow:

L. Orient 38
Coventry 37
Colchester 35
Crawley 35
Yeovil on 33

Just my humble opinion.......

Johnnythespider

Mowbray's first win, 2-1 to the city, I can feel it in my waters, and they are never wrong, except for the time it was gall stones.

Gazolba

I'll go for 1-1. I'm predicting a draw for every game these days. Just cannot see us beating anyone. We desperately need a new goalkeeper to settle the defence. Cannot see us avoiding relegation and it will take two or three consecutive wins to change my mind.

Last edited:

Alan Dugdales Moustache

5 - 0 City. I have renewed optimism. Yer carthorse Proschwitz will bang a second half hatrick. I will then go home to find I've won several million on the lottery.

Gint11

Defeat. Anyone who thinks we'll get something from these is dreaming. I hope I am wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread