Change of ends (1 Viewer)

speedie87

So this season we have been warming up the opposite end to last season and therefore kicking off the first half the opposite way.

I think we lost the toss last night and got turned around (I know godden was captain so cud have changed it but maraosi was surprised and had to go back to goal collect something and then go down other end] so we were kicking same way as last season. Think we should keep doing it now......

Always amazes me teams don’t get the opposite to swap more when winning the toss away as most teams end up attacking their nosiest home end 2nd half otherwise

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Not really relevant at the moment with no crowds.

I'd also take in factors like where the sun shines during the game more than where the fans will be.

Flying Fokker

So this season we have been warming up the opposite end to last season and therefore kicking off the first half the opposite way.

I think we lost the toss last night and got turned around (I know godden was captain so cud have changed it but maraosi was surprised and had to go back to goal collect something and then go down other end] so we were kicking same way as last season. Think we should keep doing it now......

Always amazes me teams don’t get the opposite to swap more when winning the toss away as most teams end up attacking their nosiest home end 2nd half otherwise
I get it...anything to keep the team fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread