Championship thread 23/24 (13 Viewers)

no_loyalty

Sheff Wed v Stoke tomorrow, hopefully a home win.

HadjiChippo

I’m wondering if they could possibly sack him (if he doesn’t walk first) at this rate.

7 days to the next game, enough time to get a caretaker in and have a reset, go back to basics and bin the pseudo-Man City style that’s clearly not urgent enough to get the job done at the business end of the season. Some difficult games ahead and doesn’t look like Maresca is decisive enough, or has the experience, to get this done.

fernandopartridge

I’m wondering if they could possibly sack him (if he doesn’t walk first) at this rate.

7 days to the next game, enough time to get a caretaker in and have a reset, go back to basics and bin the pseudo-Man City style that’s clearly not urgent enough to get the job done at the business end of the season. Some difficult games ahead and doesn’t look like Maresca is decisive enough, or has the experience, to get this done.
It's too late and I don't think they've necessarily even got the players to do it

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

alexccfc99

Not only in the interest of Leicester blowing it

But in the interest of I desperately hope that bottom 3 stays exactly how it is at the moment

that’s a fantastic result - Greeen Army

SkyblueTexan

Don’t Leicester face a transfer embargo and/or points deduction next season? Imagine if they don’t go up and have to have a fire sale in the summer. Wow.

MikeyMoo

Looking at the form guide NOBODY is on a burst. Bizarre, it's like it's been SO competitive at every level, no team can really keep it together. This suggests the teams around us will drop points, if only WE can just keep it together for 6 more games! At the bottom, Birmingham have the worst form along with Milwall (47), and QPR (47) may well end up stuck on 47 points as they have 4 tough games to go. This will continue to give hope to the 4 below them. I'm guessing Plymouth are safe already, the Wednesday/Stoke fixture tomorrow is almost a relegation decider.

ptr

What do we want to happen today between Norwich and Preston? Guessing anything but Norwich win.

But Preston are on same points as us…albeit with a harder run in.

ccfcchris

Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom and the power, and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen.

Brighton Sky Blue

What do we want to happen today between Norwich and Preston? Guessing anything but Norwich win.

But Preston are on same points as us…albeit with a harder run in.
We need Preston to win but far more important, we need ourselves to win! Both those things happen and we gain 3 points on Norwich while staying ahead of PNE.

Otis

Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom and the power, and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen.
Our Leicester, who cheat times seven
Fraudsters be thy name
They faildom come
Thy will be done
On earth and at a 7-11
Take their daily points
And not forget their trespasses
For they trespass against us
Lead them to temptation
And deliver them too evil
For thine is the faildom and the King Power and false glory
Forever and ever

A-six-fingered men

Brighton Sky Blue

Our Lesta, who cheat times seven
Fraudstas be thy name
They faildom come
Thy will be done
On earth and at a 7-11
Take their daily points
And not forget their trespassas
For they trespass against us
Lead them to temptation
And deliver them too evil
For thine is the faildom and the King Power and false glory
Foreva and eva

A-six-fingered men
Just some spelling errors to correct there young Otis but the rest is all in order.

TomRad85

I've never really thought we'd get in but if Norwich lose today and we win, which is a strong possibility, then we're very much still in it and the pressure will be on them.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

fernandopartridge

Of the last few weeks Championship results haven’t told you that “easy” games don’t exist at this stage of the season nothing will.

It’s over when it’s mathematically over.
Indeed and thank god footballers don't have the mindset of the average fan

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Governmac

Norwich don’t have Sargent, Rowe or Gibbs. They have 13 senior players including Sydney who has played 30 mins all season.

Norwich to win by 4

Users who are viewing this thread