Championship thread 23/24 (11 Viewers)

procdoc

True. Let’s hope they have one hand hanging on. Really need them to do us a favour on Monday but they do look spent. We also need to do our own business too. My mate was saying if we beat Cardiff then Leeds is a free hit. I don’t agree. Rotation of players will have to happen in the next 2 games, both at home.
A win Monday could be priceless. I’d then take draws against Leeds and Saints and then beat Birmingham

Londonccfcfan

Poor result for Hull who’ve seemed to throw everything at promotion in Jan window.
Somethings not right there. Not a single shot on target at home vs Stoke that's shocking. Said all along Expensive loans don't work. They are fucked. Big risk. And start again next season minus the 7/8 expensive loans. Probably have to sell their best player Philogene too to stay afloat.

Bugsy

Screenshot_20240329-204206.png

..... PUSB 🐘

HadjiChippo

Somethings not right there. Not a single shot on target at home vs Stoke that's shocking. Said all along Expensive loans don't work. They are fucked. Big risk. And start again next season minus the 7/8 expensive loans. Probably have to sell their best player Philogene too to stay afloat.
Like Middlesbrough last season, some incredible loanees, failed in the playoffs then couldn’t replace that same quality.

HadjiChippo

Leeds haven’t lost in the league since December. Fully expect them to come back and win this.

Watford haven’t won a league game at home since November.

procdoc

Leeds haven’t lost in the league since December. Fully expect them to come back and win this.

Watford haven’t won a league game at home since November.
Leeds look well off the pace. Their goal was a screamer but other than that they’ve been very poor

HadjiChippo

Leeds look well off the pace. Their goal was a screamer but other than that they’ve been very poor
The problem with international breaks, I guess. Surprised it didn’t affect us more today, Leeds have 5 starters who had a lot of playing time over the break.

Londonccfcfan

As pleased as I was to see Wright find the net again in stoppage time, I was quite surprised that it was Simms who came off instead of him. Got a really punishing 2 weeks coming up
I thought the same..but We literally have no attacking substitute for the left...could only have been Jay Da Silva.

HadjiChippo

Leicesters game in hand is Southampton isn’t it? A loss here for Leeds might not be that damaging in the long run, since it looks like all 3 at the top will drop more points yet

edit: what a sub, they’ll probably win now, awful defending

HadjiChippo

Bamford’s also proper fell off aswell, remember people used to get angry he wasn’t In the England team a few years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread