Championship thread 23/24 (20 Viewers)

CDK

May 11, 2021
Those odds worth a friendly tenner.

rexo87

May 2, 2014
Such a goody two shoes aren’t you? I despise that club now from top to bottom , forget Villa, Leicester etc.

I want these fuckers to suffer, I genuinely hope they end up back in non league where there tinpot ground deserves to be
Why?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Winny the Bish

Mar 26, 2010
Bristol City following up the signing of Rob Dickie by paying £3m for Ross McCrorie, another defender.

skyblueelephant76

Jan 11, 2016
Interesting that Norwich are going down the experience route, adding Shane Duffy today after signing Jack Stacey and Ashley Barnes.

fernandopartridge

Dec 9, 2011
Interesting that Norwich are going down the experience route, adding Shane Duffy today after signing Jack Stacey and Ashley Barnes.
It's a bit depressing for them really - it's the same sort of route followed by a lot of teams historically in subsequent seasons to the first following relegation, it rarely works.

shmmeee

Jul 11, 2011
Coventry, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
It's a bit depressing for them really - it's the same sort of route followed by a lot of teams historically in subsequent seasons to the first following relegation, it rarely works.

Before you know it all you’ve got are journeymen and you’re another bog standard mid table Championship side.

slowpoke

Apr 24, 2015
Norwich are another ex-prem club with big finance issues, still a bloody bogey team to us though about time we put that to bed.

enigma

May 19, 2023
Leicester are going to be interesting. Something strange is going on there. I think despite selling Fofana for silly money they still only made one signing all season…a free transfer.
Motd reporting that a load of their players are out of contract now too.
Somethings afoot I tell you!

(and I can’t be bothered to google what this might be).
They’re skint! Lockdown caught up with their owners.

Reactions: Terry_dactyl

Silsden

Apr 21, 2015
At the moment, I can't see past Leeds.
Don't think they have money issues, lots of good young players that were out on loan at top end Championship clubs, rumours of a takeover too.
Massive issues at Leeds, no manager and there’ll be a mass exodus of players. The takeover looks like it’s in question and the current owner looks like he’s more interested in trying to buy Sampdoria
The negativity of last season will be hard to turn around, although like you say there’s some good young players who’ve played in the championship already

Reactions: shepardo01

fernandopartridge

Dec 9, 2011
Massive issues at Leeds, no manager and there’ll be a mass exodus of players. The takeover looks like it’s in question and the current owner looks like he’s more interested in trying to buy Sampdoria
The negativity of last season will be hard to turn around, although like you say there’s some good young players who’ve played in the championship already
Yet fans who believe they belong in the European elite and are unlikely to back a struggling team much vocally (even if they do turn up in good numbers). I'd enjoy them having another 20 years in the wilderness tbh

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MusicDating

shepardo01

Jul 16, 2011

Reactions: Silsden

Skybluedownunder

Jul 13, 2020
Ross Barkley released from Nice, I can imagine someone like Leeds or Leicester going after him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark82

Jul 15, 2010
South Yorkshire
Darren Moore gone at Wednesday
crazy tom hiddleston GIF

Users who are viewing this thread