Championship next season (1 Viewer)

Legia Sky Blue

Just don't see how we can afford to do that. I think loans will be brought into play, not sit on the sidelines.

NortonSkyBlue

First time playing Fulham in the league since 1968. Be nice to go to the Cottage if covid allows
Now here a thing. I went to that game, Fulham 1 Coventry 1 and at half time the boat race went by and most of the crowd on that bank of terraces moved up to catch a glimpse.
Fulham were relegated by then I believe. Bobby Robson was the young manager of Fulham.

slowpoke

I was at that game too big following from the SBA that day. Remember playing Fulham at home earlier in that season too and they walloped us 3-0.

COV

I’m as optimistic as anyone, but...

...staying up is the aim again next season, just the same as this season. Offer me fourth bottom now and I’d snap your hand off.

Take a look at the accounts, and bear in mind the impact of St Andrews. It’s going to be a similar summer to the others- disappointing player sales and MR working minor miracles.

It’s the season after next where we could maybe look up instead of down, after a season back at the Ricoh. More money, more stability, if we stay up next season then we can start thinking we’ve got a shot at higher in the table.

Hertsccfc

I was at that game too big following from the SBA that day. Remember playing Fulham at home earlier in that season too and they walloped us 3-0.
I remember playing them in the League Cup in the early 80s I think. Was at the second leg at Highfield Road to watch a scintillating 0-0 draw after extra time. We went through on away goals.

CDK

I remember playing them in the League Cup in the early 80s I think. Was at the second leg at Highfield Road to watch a scintillating 0-0 draw after extra time. We went through on away goals.
I love that part of London and have lived and worked in Hammersmith for 15 years so over the years been to cravern cottage as a neutral so I won't be short of a good pub or 6.

Hertsccfc

I love that part of London and have lived and worked in Hammersmith for 15 years so over the years been to cravern cottage as a neutral so I won't be short of a good pub or 6.
I used to live near there too, although I have never been to the Cottage.

Users who are viewing this thread