Champ Top scorer odds (1 Viewer)

slondonskyblue

I only got 33/1 prior to the Boro game. Stuck a tenner on it. Watching him play at Wimbledon and Home v Boro methinks he is too good for this league and like gyokeres, sparing a freak season for someone (Akpom) he will be top scorer.

larry_david

I only got 33/1 prior to the Boro game. Stuck a tenner on it. Watching him play at Wimbledon and Home v Boro methinks he is too good for this league and like gyokeres, sparing a freak season for someone (Akpom) he will be top scorer.
Haji?

I'm on at 50-1 as well

Somerset Sky Blue

Although simms is at 22-1 which makes me think they know nothing
Why?
He scored 7 in 17 in championship last year, so with more games, you would expect more goals. (If) he plays 40 ish games, you'd hope for at least mid teens, which would put him in top half a dozen.
I do think a few players will score more this season ,but 22/1 seems fair for a young striker with experience in the league, playing with a great team! 🙂

Astute

From what I have seen so far it will be Godden and Wright near the top of the goalscorers table. Either yesterday or the day before I predicted they would end up first choice for Robins. They seem to have a good understanding already.

Not writing off Simms and he will get his chance again. But it could be difficult with Wright and Godden working so well together.

Users who are viewing this thread