CET: On thorn sacking, Thorn Speaks (1 Viewer)

woody11462

No one is talking about him like that, all people are saying is that when judging Thorn you must consider the external variables that plagued his managerial time at City.
Therefore the support came for Thorn because the majority of the fans could understand he had a huge task to keep us up last season.
The club sold Jutkiewicz in January last season, it was at that point that they accepted relegation, therefore I do not believe Thorn is to blame for last season, and must be judged on this season and whatever you say THREE games is not enough!

I think your right about last season, was it Fisher that stated that Thorn was allowed to start this season as there were other factors that affected last season. I do think after three league drawers it may have been a bit sudden
But I'm also not distraught as maybe a change will bring some impetuous into the team.

brinner

Did I hear Fisher correctly on CWR this morning that they haven't agreed a pay off with Thorn yet?
i dont think they have and hope thorn takes em for all he can, especially after that unprofessional prick fisher swanning around the ricoh after the game on saturday half pissed telling fans he was gonna sack him.

fisher should fuck off aswell cant see any half decent manager worth his salt wanting to work with him/sisu.

Grendel

i dont think they have and hope thorn takes em for all he can, especially after that unprofessional prick fisher swanning around the ricoh after the game on saturday half pissed telling fans he was gonna sack him.

fisher should feck off aswell cant see any half decent manager worth his salt wanting to work with him/sisu.

Thorn should go quietly. He was given an opportunity by sisu well beyond his skill set and was given a 17 month apprenticeship when any other board would have not recruited him or fired him as soon as they realised the error they had made.

Lucky, lucky man mr thorn.

Pigeon

Best of luck to Andy Thorn, took over the club from scout to manager when we really were in deep shit and was let down continually with player sales and crap contract negoititaions, put up with a lot more than most managers would be able too from the owners. Had the club at heart and it's a shame he didn't seem to have enough experience to pull it off.

Users who are viewing this thread