CCFC U21s v Bournemouth (Tues) (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

First game of the season for the U21s tomorrow at the CBS, 2pm kick off. Bournemouth are a new addition to Category 2.

Binks you think might get a game

Yep, taken the day off. Me and the lad are going. Love the U21s. Justin Ubikwu was immense last year and thoroughly deserves his place in the 1st team squad at the moment. Hope to see him tomorrow.

torchomatic

We don’t tend to play first teamers do we? Unless it’s a punishment or a long term injury.

Not often. Remember Hamer played a game at the Higgs last Autumn, but that was after his four game ban. Just to get his fitness levels up, I think.

torchomatic

larry_david

Rus is back. Unfortunate to be injured (assume) during pre season. A loan out is a must.

I wonder how bad the injury to Batanwi is

Alkhen

Something something Trialist triplets

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

procdoc

You could have a good game at that level lets be fair
My career as a player didn’t make it out of the Nuneaton & District Sunday League unfortunately.
1-0 down at half time, conceded from a well hit free kick. Had a lot of chances but squandered them. Rus is tidy on the ball and Andrew’s is a big lad who’s put himself about. Strange game as they haven’t really threatened us from open play

Alkhen

Any names for the trialists?

Remember back to the league 2 days, guessing random teenage trialists was about as exciting as it got. We'd have got 10 pages out of these 3 easy

Briles

Any names for the trialists?

Remember back to the league 2 days, guessing random teenage trialists was about as exciting as it got. We'd have got 10 pages out of these 3 easy

Isn't one of them that lad from Birmingham?

Ifeoluwa Oni? I know he was on trial, not sure if extended

stupot07

Me and my mate have a new nickname for Cashman, Jack Greawish. Hope that don’t offend anyone
Did play in central midfield? He played there against Nuneaton, I always thought he was more a number 10/striker

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

procdoc

Did play in central midfield? He played there against Nuneaton, I always thought he was more a number 10/striker

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Played up front first half and played centre midfield second half. Can see why Kai Andrews has been training with the first team, he’s a big, strong lad for his age

Users who are viewing this thread