CCFC on Radio 2 (1 Viewer)

Skybluenutterman

Anybody listen to Radio 2. We had a mention on the traffic report this morning ⚽️ Listen again. Ken Bruce show from 9:03. 20:30 mins in #PUSB

Gaz71

Yes I heard it, they said there was congestion at junction 3 due to people going to buy football tickets at the Ricoh Arene

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I heard that, but then the next report said the traffic was "due to an event being held at the Arena" (or words to that effect!) :claping hands:

skybluepm2

Why would there be traffic at the arena? Doughnuts

Isn't there an event on this weekend? Jahovas witnesses? Think they may have been yesterday too but I could be wrong. Let's just hope they don't do any more damage to the pitch like the nerds last weekend!

aloisiwouldhavescored

There certainly was an event on yesterday, don't know if it is lasting all weekend. Car parks jam packed, loads of coaches parked in the lay-bys on the A444 up to the M6.

Skybluenutterman

I was going to pop to Ricoh today to check out legends lounge but sounds like it will be a nightmare then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wingy

There certainly was an event on yesterday, don't know if it is lasting all weekend. Car parks jam packed, loads of coaches parked in the lay-bys on the A444 up to the M6.

Think they are .

Lets pray all these spiritual folk say a Prayer for the team while they're here ,and a Cure for the Pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread