CBS record. (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I posted about going to the darts at Alexandra Palace once, but I must admit I skipped the regional heats at the Dog & Duck in Walthamstow the following Tuesday night.

Yeah but were you trying to have digs at your local pub by going on about the attendance? ;)

letsallsingtogether

It's enormous and completely illogical (it is a 2 mile exclusion zone). Apparently though, we should all be slaves to the system and not question this because it's "ze law". And if you do it's "yeah but wot about bedlam lane". From Bedlam Lane you can see the ground ffs - of course you should be conscious of parking restrictions there. I'm talking about the edge of Kersley and Wood End (yep, it stretches that far). And there is precious little signage at these extremes, almost none. Perfectly possible to drive in, park your car on an empty street not even aware there is an event on and get a ticket. Btw, the ticketing around Ash Green was by N&B council, so not on an anti-CCC rant.

There are bigger problems in the world obviously. And anyone knowingly parking in an exclusion zone runs the risk of course, but the other night was a piss take which would have caught many by surprise.
Slaves to the system.🤣🤣🤣🤣
As for bedlam lane I was on about how you cant get out of the drives because they park inconsiderately.

Users who are viewing this thread