CBS pitch (drone footage) (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Cool video of drone footage from above the CBS shot yesterday.

Pitch looks dreadful? Roof looks a little tatty goo. Surprised Fraser's haven't added their logo on top of the arena.

exhallskyblue

When was that drone footage taken? Those aerial views of the playing surface look nothing like the condition of the pitch at the last home match v Leicester or last week's training sessions when Rytons pitches were frozen.
Looks recent as the corner still has the netting from where the camera was for the Leicester game

djr8369

Roof not spotlessly clean shock.

I’m pretty sure there’s a drone exclusion zone around the stadium so I wonder if they got a permit for this?

pusbccfc

When was that drone footage taken? Those aerial views of the playing surface look nothing like the condition of the pitch at the last home match v Leicester or last week's training sessions when Rytons pitches were frozen.

Day or two ago as it's during the storms.

stupot07

Isn't that just overseeding and pitch dressing? They've probably been doing some maintenance as we've had a little break from playing at home?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

wingy

Isn't that just overseeding and pitch dressing? They've probably been doing some maintenance as we've had a little break from playing at home?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Hope so.
Any enterprising young man .
Milk Round in the morning, aerial surveys in the afternoon's.

coop

We need massive heat lamps same as the ones at Villa Park I seen when driving past one day they go from all the way across the pitch.

Feb57

We’ve got them I think. They’re just not using them here. Seen loads of them before outside the ground
I maybe wrong but I think they are using the heat lamps. If you go past the arena at night you can see the glow emanating from the lights.

Philosorapter

Surely the sponsorshp of the Arena stretches to giving it a clean once in a while.

alexccfc99

Surely the sponsorshp of the Arena stretches to giving it a clean once in a while.
Admittedly it does look a bit grubby from the top but is it worth going to that much effort to clean it when if no one had sent a drone up there you wouldn't have noticed?

Users who are viewing this thread