CBS looking tired (1 Viewer)

matesx

Drove past the ground earlier heading towards the M6 and sad to see the external state of the arena in particular the Sky Blue cladding tiles.

Looks awful, faded and marked.

Does anyone know of any plans to spruce the exterior up? looks really shabby.

In the big scheme of things surely its not a big deal to tart it up.

Saddlebrains

I've said it a million times but i want to jetwash the shit out of the place. The roof, the traingular structures, the apron outside its all rank

Greggs

Drove past the ground earlier heading towards the M6 and sad to see the external state of the arena in particular the Sky Blue cladding tiles.

Working from the inside out according to my mate - who is based at the ground. Loads of work going on, decorator employed for a couple of years to sort it all.

SeaSeeEffCee

Went to the King Power a couple of times for work last season and it was ridiculous how much nicer it is inside and out (aside from the royal blue seats and the massive Leicester badges) compared to the CBS, especially considering they’re basically the same stadium.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Went to the King Power a couple of times for work last season and it was ridiculous how much nicer it is inside and out (aside from the royal blue seats and the massive Leicester badges) compared to the CBS, especially considering they’re basically the same stadium.

A mult millionaire and premier League helps.

Bad Boy

They had money and owners that cared about their place unlike us.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Anyone got the number of the bloke that replaced the window?

Here you go, try GlassFix Double Glazing Repairs.

200.gif

Saddlebrains

Any new seats or a spruce up of the ones in there? 20 years old now and some are looking absolutely fucked or faded from the sun

Flying Fokker

It‘s looked Shoddy for a long time hasn’t it. I drive past and imagine it being painted in different modern camouflage blues. It’s had no maintenance on the outside since the start.

Mcbean

Could do with the cushion back on my seat - some fecker pinched it when they put the wasps name in the seats

clint van damme

Was up there last week to change my seat and noticed how tired it looked.
Mentioned it to someone and they said they've already started painting the outside but I saw no evidence of it!

Terry Gibson's perm

Some of the outside looks like it is being prepared for a much needed spruce up.

slowpoke

Was up there last week to change my seat and noticed how tired it looked.
Mentioned it to someone and they said they've already started painting the outside but I saw no evidence of it!
Was there a month ago for the schools cup-final there’s load of work going on inside the west stand, whole rooms gutted etc. One I don’t know what it used to be but it looks like it has been enlarged and is quiet big, sure the outside will be spruced up too.

chiefdave

I know someone that is involved in the management of the catering provision and they said the facilities were on such a bad state things were having to be prepared offsite

From the sounds of things a lot of it was beyond repair and they’ve ripped everything out and started again

clint van damme

I know someone that is involved in the management of the catering provision and they said the facilities were on such a bad state things were having to be prepared offsite

From the sounds of things a lot of it was beyond repair and they’ve ripped everything out and started again

How was it allowed to get to that stage?
Ridiculous.

Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread