Carlton Morris dive (1 Viewer)

Frostie

I think he'll get a 2 game ban (same as Godden).

I initially thought he'd probably get away with it as there's such a high bar to prove it's deliberate deception i.e. he could claim he just stumbled or what have you but to go live on Sky Sports & admit you went down because you anticipated the contact which then didn't come is ill advised to say the least.

edgy

Nothing will happen.

Has anyone actually been retrospectively punished for diving since Godden did?

CDK

A ban to come in game after Saturday would be handy,mind you cauley Woodrow to come in for him a real good striker and wouldn't mind us signing him come the summer.

CJ_covblaze

SleepyGinger

was Goddens ban for the game immediately after Fulham? Can’t remember if it took a few weeks to go through. Would be funny if he was banned for the play offs

stupot07

A dive but unlike Goddens there was contact, and he's running at speed so will get away with it.

cd9995f30a17d16975ecd1f49fe1a3d7.jpg

Compared with Goddens no touch
952d09d0a95940c7652648d125fddda4.jpg

Last edited:

hill83

Laugh away, the bloke cheated. But a line has to be drawn somewhere and the line is if there is contact or not. I don’t make the rules. Both should be a ban.

Frostie

A dive but unlike Goddens there was contact, and he's running at speed so will get away with it.

cd9995f30a17d16975ecd1f49fe1a3d7.jpg

Compared with Goddens no touch
952d09d0a95940c7652648d125fddda4.jpg
You are probably right. That's why I was convinced he'll get away with it just his interview after was a bit silly. There's probably enough there for him to contest it & get away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread