Carlisle Match Thread (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

Aye. They didn't sign that CVA, bastards.

Liquidation was planned since 2011, but can we keep this on topic.

Good on Daniels, Pressley seems to be working wonders.

Looks like two assists for Wilson as well.

Last edited:

Blinxs

Highest Scorers in League 1 atm as far as i can see. Pressley and Clarke (Daniels, Wilson, Moussa etc..) carrying on the legacy from Robins and McGoldrick it seems

ccfcway

Goal Scorers so far this season...

Wilson x 3
Moussa x 3
Daniels x 3
Clarke x 2
Baker

I'd have given MASSIVE odds on Wilson and Daniels both scoring 3 after just 3.5 games into the season

Mucca Mad Boys

Most impressive thing this season so far is: firstly, young players making step up, proving critics wrong, secondly, we're not relying on individuals to score as of now. However, feet on ground, only 3 games in and this could change, fair play to SP and the team, I knew the team was capable, but they're surpassing my expectations at the minute. PUSB!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Great first half. Carlisle are a very poor side.

Very Attacking and we should have more than 3.

Great play the second goal, great individual play for the first goal. Third also very good link up play.

Can't say we look better defensively, as Carlisle are posing very little threat. Even the penalty was a dubious decision. Lino had a better view and gave nothing.

Ref blowing up for everything g and everything (apart from when he tried to play advantage to us when Adams was taken out with a smack to the mouth and we had to stop play for ourselves).

Wouldn't mind seeing 5 today, asking as we don't have to concede another 4!

sisu go home

Goal Scorers so far this season...

Wilson x 3
Moussa x 3
Daniels x 3
Clarke x 2
Baker

I'd have given MASSIVE odds on Wilson and Daniels both scoring 3 after just 3.5 games into the season

That's something worth keeping our eye on, cos the top scorers table so far have Mooney & Walsh at the top on 3.

So far, in a free scoring game we have three on that and Clarkey close aswell! It would be great to have 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th hehe!

Daniels will now be listed as top scorer as he is before Mooney alphabetically. Well played kid!

Last edited:

Happy_Martian

Freddy Eastwood makes it Southend 2-0 Northampton

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Lost a bit of momentum this half. But I guess we don't want to go all gung ho and risk conceding 3 like last week.

I'd rather we defend on te 3-0 lead then counter attack when given the chance. As I can see that chance coming!

Refs lost the plot a bit though

Happy_Martian

Leon !!!! 4-0

Laws be asking his board to have a whip round for Leon now! As if he would sign for Scunny to play in front of one man and a dog when he can do that at 6 Fields :)

Happy_Martian

Off topic mometarily: funniest name of the day.. Norwich goalscorer.. Ricky Van Wolfswinkel

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Moussa fouled on the half way line (well I though so anyway), ref gave nothing yet everyone stopped apart from one Carlisle player, shoots from the half way line, Murphy was well out of his box and could only watch. Hit the post :D :D

Would have been a quality finish if it had gone in though

Users who are viewing this thread