Carl baker (1 Viewer)

Mucca Mad Boys

6 goals in his last nine league games isn't scoring in most?

My bad, I thought this was about Bell :facepalm: :pointlaugh:

EDIT: I read your username and thought the thread was about David Bell! :facepalm:

Dbell10

My bad, I thought this was about Bell :facepalm: :pointlaugh:

EDIT: I read your username and thought the thread was about David Bell! :facepalm:

Haha that's alright, my name is unfortunately for a Cov fan David Bell.

Was just looking at the stats for Baker on the Ccfc website says he has hit the target and woodwork 21 times in league games, anyone else think that's weird?

Mucca Mad Boys

Haha that's alright, my name is unfortunately for a Cov fan David Bell.

Was just looking at the stats for Baker on the Ccfc website says he has hit the target and woodwork 21 times in league games, anyone else think that's weird?

Unlucky! I thought you just liked David Bell, that's why I asked if you were 'Belly' after I thought you're post was about Bell - again, I'm sorry.

Hit the woodwork 21 times! Jeez, unlucky Bakes! He's bringing his Stockport form back!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Unlucky! I thought you just liked David Bell, that's why I asked if you were 'Belly' after I thought you're post was about Bell - again, I'm sorry.

Hit the woodwork 21 times! Jeez, unlucky Bakes! He's bringing his Stockport form back!
You don't really believe he has the post 21 times do you? :facepalm:

That would be like nearly once per game Baker has hit the post, it is obviously a mistake. 21 may be the amount of times we have hit the post as an entire team possibly

ampthill_sba

Baker must have the highest win % as a Cov captain of any player to have captained (for more than 10 times) in the past 40 years...since promotion to the top flight!

Mucca Mad Boys

You don't really believe he has the post 21 times do you? :facepalm:

That would be like nearly once per game Baker has hit the post, it is obviously a mistake. 21 may be the amount of times we have hit the post as an entire team possibly

Yeah, I did at first, without thinking about it, then I thought about it and thought it wasn't true so checked on the actim index, and we've hit the woodwork 12 times as a team (in L1) and McG has hit the woodwork the most, with 3, I just didn't post my findings...

Users who are viewing this thread