Caption Competition (1 Viewer)

Someone posted a thread like this a few weeks ago which provided a bit of entertainment. Was thinking of doing this every Monday lunch time (If enough people are up for it) with a photo from the weekends game posted by myself and you have 24 hours to provide captions. The winner to be based on number of likes received as of lunch time tuesday. One winner per week. See how it goes, i'll be impartial obviously. Also interesting to see how big the image is as it looks miniscule as im drafting this! Abuse welcome! I'll get the ball rolling.

Week 1

nimely.JPG

"Could someone help me get this 'kick me' sticker of my back?"

"Check that Name, It's the last time you see it in a Cov shirt".

Shortly after this Photo Alex Nimely returned to Man City injured and did not return to fulfill his season long loan.:p

Astute

Have SISU raised enough money yet to have my name put on my shirt?

musicmanskyblue

New boy Alex Nimely (unaware of the stringent CCFC Health and Safety laws) promptly had the SISU OUT banner snatched away from Him following His controversial goal celebrations.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
"Jeez! This is a REALLY thin fishing line!"

pusbccfc

Someone scratch my back please?

scroobiustom

It says Nimely, but you can call me saviour!

24 Hours Up! Top 3 Captions are:

1ST:

Alex realised the joke was on him when his team-mates refused to be M, C and A.

2ND:

New boy Alex Nimely (unaware of the stringent CCFC Health and Safety laws) promptly had the SISU OUT banner snatched away from Him following His controversial goal celebrations.

JOINT 3RD:

I didn't do it, officer.

Have SISU raised enough money yet to have my name put on my shirt?

Thoughts on making this a regular thing? Could start a table based on scores, for instance

1st place = 3 points
2nd place = 2 points
3rd place = 1 point

As of week 1

1. AJSCCFC 3
  2. MUSICMANSKYBLUE 2
  3. ASTUTE 1
  4. SINGERS_PORE 1
Obviously more people will be added to the table if they make the top 3 as the weeks go on.

Users who are viewing this thread