Caption Competition Round 5 (1 Viewer)

As usual winners are the top 3 most liked suggestions. Will have until Wednesday morning after the Leeds game to comment, when the winner will be decided and the next round will be posted up. Table can be found in off topic.

nimely.JPG

"Alex Nimely loses his balance whilst trying to copy Gael Bigirimana's prayer pose"

rob9872

Lord please have mercy on my soul. I would never have signed if I knew they were this bad.

pusbccfc

'Oh lord why didn't I stick with man citys reserves...'

smileycov

Facebook User
Nimely regrets being down wind after Royals pre match beans start to kick in!

SkyBlue_Am

Nimley playing on his knees is still the only Cov player to get in the oppositions box...

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Nimely shocked by so many dangerous balloons in the crowd

ccfcway

As Alex Pearce looks for Reading on the big screen league table, Nimely is struggling to find Coventry

Astute

"SISU need to get Rooney in. Maybe then we would be able to score in a brothel"

Brighton Sky Blue

'Forsooth, why hath our fans stolen part of a Fosters sign? They shalt pay for this wretched behaviour!' Alex cried, and sunk to the floor in despair as the fans replied 'We art ye olde Coventry City, we do what we wanteth'.
Nimely and Nimely-et, A Shakespearean CCFC, Act 8 Scene 7.

BigCsCheesyGrin

Nimely ' Those robbing b**tards SISU have only gone and took one of my CCFC gloves to sell on EBAY and left me to wear this black Insulate shite'

Winners:

Joint 1st - Lets all sing together & Brighton Sky Blue scoring 3 points

Joint 2nd - SkyBlue123 & Wingy & Oldskyblue58 scoring 2 points

No 3rd place

Table being updated in off topic and im about to do a new one for the leeds game. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread