Transfer Rumour Callum Styles (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

To be clear: I am not a doctor. Something around his heart. Apologies for misleading.
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

covcity4life

To be clear: I am not a doctor. Something around his heart. Apologies for misleading.
What is everyone going on about anyway? Can't be arsed to read it all

Last I heard robins said he snack training on his own but going to work him in slowly

I assume he is 3-4 weeks away from being in squad

Anyone heard different from someone at the club?

SBbucks

Fair enough. It’s a weird condition typically caused by a virus, but some of the symptoms (breathlessness, mild chest pain) can appear like the onset of a heart problem and in my case was treated as such until they investigated properly and ruled it out. I wouldn’t wish it on a professional athlete, or anyone else for that matter, it’s unpleasant and initially scary. I’m sure he is being treated extremely carefully and let’s hope he has a good recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joemercersaces

Fair enough. It’s a weird condition typically caused by a virus, but some of the symptoms (breathlessness, mild chest pain) can appear like the onset of a heart problem and in my case was treated as such until they investigated properly and ruled it out. I wouldn’t wish it on a professional athlete, or anyone else for that matter, it’s unpleasant and initially scary. I’m sure he is being treated extremely carefully and let’s hope he has a good recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you’re ok

Greggs

I think it was something that was a possible complication/symptom of COVID itself.
Yeah would be bonkers to question the unknown serum that we had blasted into our blood streams. At least we were allowed to go on holiday once we were injected.

Johhny Blue

Okay, thanks @mark82. Didn't realise you were northern-like though ? :p Remember that we only have the leg-end that is Andy Turner to rely on down here. And I'm absolutely positive that CCFC have no interest in talking to him about anything relevant or important. SiSu shit-canned CovTel years ago, wonder if anyone told Robins that the press embargo had ended :ROFLMAO:
I have to call bullshit on “we only have Andy Turner” I’m in Canada and have plenty of up to the minute access to all kinds of updates

Happy_Martian

I have to call bullshit on “we only have Andy Turner” I’m in Canada and have plenty of up to the minute access to all kinds of updates

Too many on here want to jump on any comment they see. FFS, I was making a joke at our local rags expense and it's poor reporting. Nothing more. Thought it would be obvious that as we all have Internet access here, news from further afield is not hard to find.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

£5m for both Kitching and Styles would be decent business.

After last Tuesday performance I think Mark Robins will want to have another look before making a decision.

TomRad85

Styles is the one i thought might be done by now, the release clause should make it more straightforward so either we're looking elsewhere or the player is yet to make a decision where he wants to go.

Users who are viewing this thread