Callum O'Hare (34 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

I think it will all come out soon anyway tbh.

O'Hare doing keep ups alone at H.T is his way of publically having his say

It's been made clear, and so be it by Robins that the focus is on the players who want to be here. Godden to a lesser extent because hes not good enough to play anyway.

O'Hare feels hes been harshly treated (even though hes made it clear he wont be here)

I do expect however to see an O'Hare Masterclass at Wembley on Sunday as he knows full well this is his last chance to get a another zero or 2 put onto his signing bonus

Grendel

Whether COH feels he’s being unfairly treated by Robins or not the truth is when he replaces Palmer he doesn’t grab the game and make it impossible to drop him. He comes on, does some neat safe 5 yard passes, scampers about abit but doesn’t really impact the game.

Kevin McDonald would grab the game better than Palmer. It’s a bitter pill it seems but the reality is he’s never ever going to be good enough and we need to now move on.

Brighton Sky Blue

It's been made clear, and so be it by Robins that the focus is on the players who want to be here. Godden to a lesser extent because hes not good enough to play anyway.

O'Hare feels hes been harshly treated (even though hes made it clear he wont be here)

I do expect however to see an O'Hare Masterclass at Wembley on Sunday as he knows full well this is his last chance to get a another zero or 2 put onto his signing bonus
Might end in tears that if he gets snapped and loses his move again.

Ccfcisparks

It was fairly obvious a few weeks ago there was some upset when he first got dropped. I remember some ridiculed me for suggesting it but it’s nice to hear it confirmed

Brighton Sky Blue

Well. If that is the case, i dont even think even we will offer him a contract after the last few weeks..
All a massive shame this, the season petering out into a pile of shite and a good servant of the club walking out for nothing in acrimonious circumstances.

skybluecam

I mean it makes perfect sense. Pretty sure Robins had this down as a building season with the summer turnover.

Not sure what Cal expects if he has made it clear he will be leaving. And any player would be stupid to try and play games with Robins.

Otis

I’m a big Bidwell fan, but he’s definitely a player that we’ll need to replacing this summer or next.

There will be better players out there but that takes nothing away from his contributions since joining.

As for COH, it’ll be a loss but again, we survived losing Hamer and Gyokeres. Two players individually a lot more impactful than O’Hare so there’s no need to panic.

Courtesy of our resident ITKs, we’re looking at ‘exciting’ and ‘shit hot’ players. There’s all the reason to be optimistic!
Definitely. Especially as we are now going from shit players to shit hot players.

SkyBlue_Bear83

As suspected really, mistake from Robins imo and one of very few in his time here.
O'Hare undoubtedly improves our team and could have been integral to a successful play off push now.

SeaSeeEffCee

Nobody else to start in his place and it's one game where he still has some incentive to perform.
Could play Torp further forward. I don’t necessarily believe that what Saddle says is the gospel but I think it’s fairly obvious that he’s not being left out for footballing reasons.

Brighton Sky Blue

Could play Torp further forward. I don’t necessarily believe that what Saddle says is the gospel but I think it’s fairly obvious that he’s not being left out for footballing reasons.
You could, but you can count on him to bust a gut in this fixture in a way that you can't for league games. He should start, in my opinion

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Has O'Hare contract situation distracted the team and affected team morale, O'Hare seems like a popular lad and a large influence in the dressing room and on his team mates.

Just putting the question out there for discussion
He's like one of those kids I remember from school that likes to think it's great to be really loud and to hang around with other lads , laugh at everything they say , whilst they secretly think he's a total wanker.
He's an attention seeker who acts as though he's still 16.
He can bugger off.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Puts an end to the Palmer is keeping him out on form argument, no doubt in my mind O'Hare would be playing 90 minutes regularly still if he had two or three years on his contract.

Think it's quite poor really unless O'Hare was unprofessional in someway to cause this to begin.

Seen enough against Leeds to think we could still get performances out of him if he had more minutes.

O'Hare also popular enough in the dressing room for me to think this has had an impact on morale of the squad over the last few weeks.

Ashdown

If COH plays a major part on Sunday next week then he should be lauded for the great player he is ! Good luck to him and thanks for the memories 👍
Fucksake some stubbornness to play Palmer and we could look silly !

fernandopartridge

If he's agreed to go elsewhere already why would anybody pay him a bigger bonus?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: SBT

fernandopartridge

Completely agree with Robins on this. Once a player knows they are going they are gone mentally. We’ve been fine without O’Hare for two years. I suspect next season he’ll be but a distant memory - albeit a good one. Good luck to him but we move on.
By that stupid logic you wouldn't pick a single player in the last year of their contract

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Unfortunately it won't end like it did with Hamer and Gyokeres. They are still loved by people on here but O'Hare leaving could be different.

Had he been in contract and left for £10m people wouldn't mind him moving. Losing him for free is a kick in the teeth.

Saddlebrains

Unfortunately it won't end like it did with Hamer and Gyokeres. They are still loved by people on here but O'Hare leaving could be different.

Had he been in contract and left for £10m people wouldn't mind him moving. Losing him for free is a kick in the teeth.

You cam already sense it from the fans towards Callum

Godden, I mean we may aswell have had a cardboard cutout on the bench the last 4 months, his head is more out the door than Callums

skyblue_55

“ You don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone “ , an old adage but nothing could be nearer the truth .
Palmer , if being looked upon as his ‘ replacement’ is so poor & only offers 1 good game in 4…… if your lucky .
Good luck Cal in the future 👍

Users who are viewing this thread