Brody - "Great news coming tomorrow" (1 Viewer)

Colonel Mustard

From Leonard Brody's Twitter:

'Some great news coming tomorrow Sky Blues...stay tuned!!! #CCFC #PUSB #skyblues'

King?

Jimthor

King was my instant thought too, think that might be overoptimistic though! Gunnar more likely possibly?

Let's hope he's not "doing a Telegraph" and bigging up and underwhelming announcement...

pusbccfc

have heard people on facebook ssaying that they know people from the telegragh telling them it is marlon on the back

Nick

Administrator
It hopefully is about King signing, I can't see Brody bigging it up and it being Josh Ruffles signing a 6 year Deal!

ccfcrob

From Leonard Brody's Twitter:

'Some great news coming tomorrow Sky Blues...stay tuned!!! #CCFC #PUSB #skyblues'<br />

King?

Marlon king has signed a 2 year deal with the club, this was actually done on monday as last week he bought a house in leamington announcement is going to be made around 11:3am which by ccfc standards will be around 1pm lol PUSB

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan Griffin

<br />
<br />
marlon king has signed a 2 year deal with the club, this was actually done on monday as last week he bought a house in leamington announcement is going to be made around 11:3am which by ccfc standards will be around 1pm lol PUSB

oo how do you know he bought a house in leam? i live there basically xD

ccfcrob

oo how do you know he bought a house in leam? i live there basically xD
one of the stewards from west terrace went to school with my mum they were talkin the other week after bumping into him in the wallace(a pub in cov) he said then that through the grapevine hes bought his house and is stayin!!!!!! PUSB

ccfcrob

From the West Terrace? Are you sure he isn't on about Leigh Mills?

also been confirmed to myself via text from a local radio morning presenter to be broadcast during the day on radio and back page of the telegraph

Last edited by a moderator:

AngryAnt

The world just got a little bit more sky blue happiness today if this is true :).

Out of all three, he was the one we wanted to stay.

covkid69

if ever we had a realistic chance of getting near the playoffs we needed marlon to sign and if it's true then i'm gonna have a cheeky fiver on the sky blues to go up........happy days ahead hopefully :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

TommyAtkins

Westwood was the most important of the 3 key players out of contract but I think we know he has decided to leave.

I assume now fans will give Brodie and SISU some credit

ajsccfc

Although all three are valuable players, I've thought all along that King would be the hardest to replace. Even if the other two now leave, I'm quite happy as I wasn't expecting any to stay if I'm honest.

covcity4life

yeh king was the big signing,then westy then gunnar

i think gunnar will sign , westy will go

not end of world it could have been

hamil99

Facebook User
Woo, not sure if I'm still dreaming but could it be true......Marlon signs!

Personally I thought he was the most important of the 3! Can't wait for nxt season!

Hamil

cloughie

Can't be the murder of the fester team as they only have loan players not a team

torchomatic

Point proving? Who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread