Bristol City Match Thread (2 Viewers)

ccfcway

great result. Cant help thinking we didnt make that easy for ourselves.

Another away win, with players to come back from illness, injury !

JohnWH

BBC web had it stuck at 89 min for atleast 6 min.... i didnt know wtf was happening...
Great result!

covcity4life

Couldn't read this thread for stoppage time. Just prayed instead. Thank you god!

Big win. Keeps us in hunt
We need to go on a good run now. Mcgeouch still to make debut so squads got bit more legs than BC(before Clarke)

mark82

Couldn't read this thread for stoppage time. Just prayed instead. Thank you god!

Big win. Keeps us in hunt
We need to go on a good run now. Mcgeouch still to make debut so squads got bit more legs than BC(before Clarke)

Haha. Me too. Was pretending to watch the Fulham - Sheff Utd game but this was all I was thinking about.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Well we made hard work of that! I like defending a lead, but not too keen on US defending a lead :)

Didn't get a sniff in the second half. Think our play changed when we changed to 451. Most of attacks we had 9 men back and only the two newbies looking to try and make an attack.

Either way I'll take the points :D

Kingokings204

With a game in hand! IF we are within 8 points by the end of Feb...we are right in the thick of it. After that anything can happen as nerves start to kick in too.
KEEP THE FAITH

Come on city. Ive been a fan for 25 years. Hope and faith is all us city fans have lol

Come on

PUSB

shmmeee

We could still be 8 points off if we win the game in hand and Peterborough do as well. It's a tough ask, but we've got a run of 8 games against teams below us coming up, perfect time to put a run together. Maybe with Clarke gone and if Wilson makes a timely comeback, and a bit of luck....we'll only miss out by a few points.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Pressley post match (in bullet form as on phone :) )

First half composed ourselves pressed with our passing. Second half about our character and we shown it. Result is a terrific result. Tells you all about the players. Webster and Seabourne very strong for the team. Barton very strong even without much football. Really pleased as Bristol had good result at the weekend. Players responded to LO defeat very well. Watched Jose interview last night, evolution of a team, which is very similar to here, how players have progressed. Progress has been terrific, but still in the early days. Will take time. But short term we're getting results which helps. Aspects of play v LO shown details we need to improve on. Analysed game on Monday. Vital we get back to doing what we do best. 2 strikers today were exceptional. Steps being made in the right direction. Nathan exceptional. Nathan's movement allowed Moussa to get into space. Made tactical changes and went defensive. Didn't look as attacking second half but saw game out. Marshall looked lively. Analysed other teams who change wide players around 70 mins. Wanted new energy and is the first time in a long one we've had luxury to replace a wide player. Carl not happy to go off, but understands why subbed. Baker and Billy Asked not to do too much. Difficult to press over 90. Seabourne ok after injury. If he was a boxer he wouldn't have a great career. Puts head in where it counts.

Users who are viewing this thread