Match Thread Bristol City (A) (1 Viewer)

EAst ender

You buggers, didn't think either side deserved to lose that. Cracking game though.
BTW, you haven't seen our youngsters, Semenyo and Scott, we're trying to keep them a secret.
Best of for the rest of the season, if you don't make the play offs and go up, we will do it all again next season. 👍

clint van damme

You buggers, didn't think either side deserved to lose that. Cracking game though.
BTW, you haven't seen our youngsters, Semenyo and Scott, we're trying to keep them a secret.
Best of for the rest of the season, if you don't make the play offs and go up, we will do it all again next season. 👍

Both good players, especially Scott.
Don't think they'll be secret for long.

usskyblue

Think there is if it makes u chat shit tho that's all.

I have a mate who just shits on cov and robins 247 and then says it's just type of fan I am at full time.easily frustrated etc.

Not sure emotion is an excuse to be an idiot

This.
Criticism is okay… it’s all about opinions. And everyone gets emotional. It’s just hard for me to understand how having a pointless pop at the players and MR helps fuckinganything?

Sky Blue Harry H

If Brereton Diaz is out for a while (Blackburn won't reveal how long) I still think they and Huddersfield will falter at some point and are catchable. Nice to play Bournemouth and West Brom and other big hitters at the end of the season when their fate is already known. Tonight's result really keeps this season on a high - hopefully keeps the floating fans in attendance. Happy with any sort of point(s) against PNE (a win would be immense)

covcity4life

If Brereton Diaz is out for a while (Blackburn won't reveal how long) I still think they and Huddersfield will falter at some point and are catchable. Nice to play Bournemouth and West Brom and other big hitters at the end of the season when their fate is already known. Tonight's result really keeps this season on a high - hopefully keeps the floating fans in attendance. Happy with any sort of point(s) against PNE (a win would be immense)
Making top 6 is still gonna be tough. Extremely tough

But if we got there I think our best 11 can give anyone a good game which is exciting to think about.

One game at a time though

Brighton Sky Blue

Thought we were good value for it and should have been further ahead before they scored. Still a bit stunned we waited so long for the changes but hey ho roll on PNE

EAst ender

You played well - much better than at our place. Your forum seems a much happier place than earlier in the season. Assuming NP has slowly won you around?
Nige has never really been questioned but the support have been craving a style, green shoots of recovery. When you consider we had 6 players under 22 in todays starting 11 and we're pretty safe, we have to be content.
The fans are certainly backing Nigel.

wingy

Teams never learn . According to oggy we've taken something like 30 points against team's that play 4 at the back lol.

stay_up_skyblues

Another hard fought three points when we weren’t at our best for periods. Sign of a good side and the form table makes for good reading again.

For all the criticisms of MR’s (lack of) subs it’s interesting we are right up there in the division for late goals and taking points at the death.

Sky comms said we’ve the most points we’ve had at this stage of a championship season for 20 years? If true the criticism and negativity is even more mind boggling.

Brighton Sky Blue

Really liked the ground, well stocked even after the game and looks slick. Except for the away turnstiles which are a slight issue for the rounder gentleman

CDK

This.
Criticism is okay… it’s all about opinions. And everyone gets emotional. It’s just hard for me to understand how having a pointless pop at the players and MR helps fuckinganything?
That's my whole point it's down to the work of robins and staff that we are here and yet you have people that think people like Jackett should be here picking the team.

Johhny Blue

I think I already know West Brom’s fate

ccfc92

How is it completely undeserved?

1st half, we were okay got the goal but had about 15 mins of dominance., should have been 2 or 3 up.

2nd, completely invited them onto us.

We would have been lucky with 1 point after majority of 1st half plus 2nd half.

Why, what you saying?

SkyblueTexan

As stated in the Reading match thread, Maatsen needs to score more often. We don't lose when he scores.

Users who are viewing this thread