Bring a Sky Blue Scarf to Wembley (1 Viewer)

SussexSkyBlue

Might be a silly idea and some may think it's not needed/a bit cringe. And potentially a bit late notice, to get the message around.

But with it being a lot colder this weekend to the playoff final, we might not be able to create the same sea of Sky Blue.

With a couple of days to go, what does everyone think of spreading the message and everyone brings their Sky Blue scarfs to Wembley.

wingy

Wish I had my old Mancini scarf instead of leaving it somewhere after that relegation game at Southampton to bring some luck!

skyblue_55

With all the money Doug has made from us , will there not be a free skyblue & white bar scarf & hat on each seat ?
P.S please no 50/50 shite scarfs

Covkid1968#

Big huge flag being passed around in level 1 - I hope we get it the right way up this time!!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Might be a silly idea and some may think it's not needed/a bit cringe. And potentially a bit late notice, to get the message around.

But with it being a lot colder this weekend to the playoff final, we might not be able to create the same sea of Sky Blue.

With a couple of days to go, what does everyone think of spreading the message and everyone brings their Sky Blue scarfs to Wembley.

No need, just wear a jumper under your Sky Blues replica shirt. 💙

AiS86

Am I the only person who doesn't care about half and half scarves? I'm never gonna get one, but aren't they just mementos from big games? Can't imagine anyone that buys one actually wears it

skybluericoh

I’ll have a half and half scarf if get to the final and it’s against Man City
Happy Hailee Steinfeld GIF by Pitch Perfect

Briles

ive got one from 1987 but im always worried it will get lost or wrecked, would defo get it out for the final though

(and the scarf...)

Hobo

Said the man selling them from a barrow 😂

Johnnythespider

No need to bring a scarf, we can just wrap one of the mad hatters scarfs around us all

Users who are viewing this thread