Bring a scarf 5th Feb (1 Viewer)

Snozzer

Ok here's my idea. I'd love to see every fan bring along an old CCFC scarf next week. Imagine the sight, every time the sky blue song starts up you hold them aloft like the Celtic and Liverpool fans do with their anthems and belt the old tune out like never before. Tell your mates, your Mums and Dads. Post it to Facebook, post it to Twitter. Bring your old scarfs and show your pride. We might just win and the sight might just tempt more fans to have a bit more of the sky blue experience. You know you want to:) PUSB

skybluelee

Bloody hell ive got 20 scarves to choose from,if it's cold i'll wear all of them

I have every home shirt since 1983. Just never done scarves.

Actually, i do have the 87 one with all the players names across it. I will dig that out of the loft i think.

covkid69

A brill idea and I'll be bringing my scarf too.
Want someone with a video camera to film the effect :)

Snozzer

Any idea who I'd need to contact to publicise? If you could all do your bit and post things on your own accounts and pester your mates then maybe we could pull this off.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
All well and good, but why isn't this done every week at the Ricoh? Seeing a sea of club colours formed by scarves would give any team a lift. It should be done every home game! I'll be wearing mine walking around the island on the day. I'll be there in spirit!

Snozzer

I agree Houchens head but this might just be the way to kick it off and make it the norm and something that people of other clubs know us for. Mid love it if we did it away games too.

coundonskyblue

Any idea who I'd need to contact to publicise? If you could all do your bit and post things on your own accounts and pester your mates then maybe we could pull this off.

Email the club directly, try [email protected]

The club should endorse this, it might mean they sell a few new scarves in the club shop.

Also give Stewart Linnell a Tweet, he might get it mentioned on CWR.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Don't know what a bloody hash tag is so I can't help there! (I don't use twatter!)

Snozzer

I've emailed Dan Walker, will let you know if I get any sort of response tomorrow. If people do think this is a good idea then spread it as widely as possible. Cheers

Ashdown1

Actually the other day before the Tranmere game and with all the snow and ice I went into the club shop on the look out for one of those big thick Sky Blue and white bar scarves, Sky Blue and the darker blue would have done....................did they have any?? Not a chance !!! They need to re stock at the most appropriate times, now would be one of them but I suspect its not been done??

Users who are viewing this thread