Brian Kilcline on TalkSport today (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2526
  • Start date

Skybluesquirrel

torchomatic

Yeah, I remember hearing an interview with him and he said he wanted/expected all the players to chase him, but they didn't.

Its quite bizarre - none of the team go and celebrate with Houchen after scoring. Not one. He's left just jumping up and down on the spot on his jacks.

I was far too busy at the time trying not to have a heart attack or pass out.

Gazolba

You can keep going Zuniga,Martinez,Guerrero and also having his two sons on the books. I think we were probably a foreign agents favourite club.

I thought Zuniga was pretty good but he hardly got any game time. You cannot score if you are not playing! And overseas players do take more time to acclimatize compared to British players.

Gazolba

Wot... you don't mean this do you.... totally sublime

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29653184.

Obviously it was a great goal for CCFC but he was completely unmarked and most of the dive came after he made contact rather than before. So I'd say there were other far more difficult goals scored in the final. Don't ask me which ones as then I'd have to unearth my old '100 best FA Cup goals' tape.

SkyblueBazza

Obviously it was a great goal for CCFC but he was completely unmarked and most of the dive came after he made contact rather than before. So I'd say there were other far more difficult goals scored in the final. Don't ask me which ones as then I'd have to unearth my old '100 best FA Cup goals' tape.

How many of today's team would throw themselves at the ball like that though?
It demonstrated the passion & desire of a team of relatively no-stars & a real work ethic. He started the move & finished it - unmarked because of his movement!!!
CLASS!

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread