Brian Howard on Soccer AM (1 Viewer)

charlievictor

Just been released by Pompey because of all there financial problems. Said he's had a few offers, I'd welcome him with open arms, would be another experienced personality in the dressing room.

Thoughts?

RoboCCFC90

Yeah would be a great Free transfer if we could afford him, Who fancies the Luther Blissett stand ;)

shy_tall_knight

played 100 games since leaving Barnsley and scored 5 goal, is 30 next week and a shortar$e. we have lots of small midfielders already sheffers fleck jennngs, we need a bit more pace / muscle as we are still IMO vulnerable to being outmuscled in midfield. Not for me living off past glories

wingy

played 100 games since leaving Barnsley and scored 5 goal, is 30 next week and a shortar$e. we have lots of small midfielders already sheffers fleck jennngs, we need a bit more pace / muscle as we are still IMO vulnerable to being outmuscled in midfield. Not for me living off past glories

Rather we got Jon Harley to Cover/Compete with Blair,sure we don't have the money until if we offload though ,we must be on the verge if not breaking FFP.

Gaz

I wouldn't be interested in us signing him at all.

Otis

Apparently Pompey fans were pleased to see him go! So for that reason, I'm out.

Yeah, and Forest were glad to see the back of David McGoldrick. Because it didn't work out for Howard at Portsmouth doesn't mean he wouldn't be a success here

Unfoftunately it's a bit of a lame argument..We should have learnt that after DMC.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread